Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have you ever done any webmaster stuff for charity?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Just wondering, Have you ever done any webmaster stuff for charity?

I'm doing something small for the people in a region of New Zealand called Northland. Northland is the poorest part of NZ. They have no big industries or anything. So I have a secret plan (involving a website) to help out!! :) What about you guys? Ever done anything webmaster related for charity?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never done anything. I have a plan but my full time work is not helping it.
So once I have enough time, I may as well try that. And finding poor people in India is one thing which is too easy!

I'm helping my college's charity (Technically the college also) with a bit of link-building, article writing SEO and that but thats about it. :p

Actually, I have in a way.

Every month a take about 15% of the earnings I get from my site and donate it to the child hunger drives out here where I live.

Back when Japan was hit by the tsunami, 10% of all my main site's earnings for around 6 months, that includes affiliate earnings, ad revenue and donations. The site community particularly likes Japan, so it was all for a good cause.

Thats great guys! I know that webmasters probably find it harder than normal business owners to give back, as most do not earn as much, but it's great to hear that you're giving back somewhere, :)

Just wondering, Have you ever done any webmaster stuff for charity?

I'm doing something small for the people in a region of New Zealand called Northland. Northland is the poorest part of NZ. They have no big industries or anything. So I have a secret plan (involving a website) to help out!! :) What about you guys? Ever done anything webmaster related for charity?
Its hard to give something back when you don't have the time to do it. I don't have time to work on my own projects, so working on a charity project is out of the question, at least for the time being...

Thats great guys! I know that webmasters probably find it harder than normal business owners to give back, as most do not earn as much, but it's great to hear that you're giving back somewhere, :)

Very true, I'd love to do real stuff for my college but time/money constraints do not allow me to do so. I am helping them as best as I can though. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds