Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have You Ever Changed Your Career Entirely?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
We all have goals and dreams in our lives. many people would want to become a doctor, engineer, pilot, etc. However, many people would never actually pursue the kind of career they wanted. They instead change the course entirely and they choose a completely different career. So, did this ever happened to you? I wanted to become a writer. However, I never switched or changed my career entirely. So, what about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have changed my current house some time ago I was into strictly office work not until I didn't decided to learn design, particularly graphic design then shifted into UI/UX design.

I wouldn't say I've changed my career entirely, but I have changed careers over the years. But I've mostly kept to the same type of work ever since. But there has been times I wanted to do something else, but never pushed myself into doing so.

I wouldn't say I've changed my career entirely, but I have changed careers over the years. But I've mostly kept to the same type of work ever since. But there has been times I wanted to do something else, but never pushed myself into doing so.

I think that a person should focus on a particular career and this helps the person to get a better understanding and a specific kind of aim in order to make things better in life. This is why it is very important to make sure that you have specific goals in life that can help you achieve a better life.

I have kept myself in the same field since my teens. I love working with computers and trained myself in many different things from the age of 12 so I basically set myself up for the path I have been on with jobs.

I have kept myself in the same field since my teens. I love working with computers and trained myself in many different things from the age of 12 so I basically set myself up for the path I have been on with jobs.

I started writing when I was a kid. At that time, I used to write fictional stories on my computer. It was one of the best eras of my life. That was the time I thought that becoming a writer would be one of the best things that I could do. I am still struggling, however, I have improved a lot.

I started as a writer and I am still a writer, therefore, I wouldn't say I have changed my career entirely. However, these days apart from writing I also do web designing, marketing, SEO, etc. so I have also added a couple of skills and do things that are not related to writing. I have not changed my career but I have added skills to work on different niches.

I did not actually changed my career outright but I have added more things I could do. It is not possible that we do everything we know. I am an engineer but not working as an engineer presently...

I did not actually changed my career outright but I have added more things I could do. It is not possible that we do everything we know. I am an engineer but not working as an engineer presently...

This is the life of just about most people who are living in my country Nigeria today. I know a lot of people who are engineers, architects and surveyors but they are working in the banking sector. It's quite a shame the government have failed most people in this country.

This is the life of just about most people who are living in my country Nigeria today. I know a lot of people who are engineers, architects and surveyors but they are working in the banking sector. It's quite a shame the government have failed most people in this country.
It has always been the attitude of most government especially in third world countries. They never care about the people or to create an enabling environment for business..

I haven't changed my career and I'm not sure if I would be interested in doing it because I love my career.

The only thing that I have done was added a few more jobs on what I read. This is to give me more means of making money because depending on just one job isn't going to be enough.

I also love my career and I do not think that i would ever change it. However, this does not mean that I will not learn new things or explore other opportunities in life. I will not change my career per say, but I will may also engage in other activities and also engage in careers that have great potential.

I also love my career and I do not think that i would ever change it. However, this does not mean that I will not learn new things or explore other opportunities in life. I will not change my career per say, but I will may also engage in other activities and also engage in careers that have great potential.

I actually studied Journalism but I have not been active in its practice but that doesn't mean I'm not involved in it one way or another. It's a course that took me years to study in the university, so I won't come and change it wholesomely because of what? It's not going to be happening with my career.

Changing my career at this time of life could be very difficult to do but there are always room to engage in other different career that are similar to the current job that I do right now. I could handle several things now...

I actually studied Journalism but I have not been active in its practice but that doesn't mean I'm not involved in it one way or another. It's a course that took me years to study in the university, so I won't come and change it wholesomely because of what? It's not going to be happening with my career.

Do you hold a degree in journalism? I have opted for journalism as my career, but in a different way. I opted to become a writer, but I never worked as a journalist. So, I opted for a career related to journalism. I do not plan to change it as of now, but I like to explore other opportunities as well.

Most times people pursue different careers they are interested in. Personally I have a degree but I still run a profitable business different from my profession. In this time of economic crisis, one can not depend on only one source of income...

Do you hold a degree in journalism? I have opted for journalism as my career, but in a different way. I opted to become a writer, but I never worked as a journalist. So, I opted for a career related to journalism. I do not plan to change it as of now, but I like to explore other opportunities as well.

Yes, I have a degree in Mass Communication/Journalism. I almost graduated with First Class. I gave everything to make it out with first class degree but because I refused to sort a course in my final year, the lecturer refused to give me my full marks and it affected my GPA.

Yes, I have a degree in Mass Communication/Journalism. I almost graduated with First Class. I gave everything to make it out with first class degree but because I refused to sort a course in my final year, the lecturer refused to give me my full marks and it affected my GPA.

I hold a Bachelor's In Arts degree. This degree is strictly not related to journalism. However, there are many people who hold this degree, including many writers. I am one of the writers who hold this degree as well. Many journalists also hold this degree as well.

I hold a Bachelor's In Arts degree. This degree is strictly not related to journalism. However, there are many people who hold this degree, including many writers. I am one of the writers who hold this degree as well. Many journalists also hold this degree as well.

There are so many courses that are under Arts. Which one did you study in the university? I was actually trying to read law but getting admission into the University to read law was very difficult for me back then. It was why I ended up settling with reading Mass Communication.

We all have goals and dreams in our lives. many people would want to become a doctor, engineer, pilot, etc. However, many people would never actually pursue the kind of career they wanted. They instead change the course entirely and they choose a completely different career. So, did this ever happened to you? I wanted to become a writer. However, I never switched or changed my career entirely. So, what about you?

I wanted to become a Catholic Reverend Father when I was growing up 😂. I was so serious about it and even had that desire to do more in ensuring that I become one, but things didn't work out as I planned and I later learnt economics at the university. It was not easy, but here we are.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds