Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever bought forum currency with fiat money?

Nsikan

Reputable member
Credits
In some forum, you can choose to buy the forum currency with your fiat currency. I have actually bought RIF cash with my naira master card. That was because I wanted to purchase the gold subscription on the site.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't see any requirement for that but if users are interested in getting paid in their local currency then I do buy their earnings and pay them bank transfer

What I mean is like using maybe my Nigerian naira to buy RIF cash. I have done it twice on RIF
I don't see any requirement for that but if users are interested in getting paid in their local currency then I do buy their earnings and pay them bank transfer

I know what you mean and yes I am doing that too but not many Indian users are interested in this

I know what you mean and yes I am doing that too but not many Indian users are interested in this
I don't buy it from exchangers. I buy from official channels on the forum. RIF has that option where you can use your card to buy RIF cash.

In some forum, you can choose to buy the forum currency with your fiat currency. I have actually bought RIF cash with my naira master card. That was because I wanted to purchase the gold subscription on the site.
I have never done this. I will rather wait to get the forum currency instead of buying it with my fiat currency

I am open to it and on RIF, PB, and FC have posted offers where I am buying forum currency in exchange of bank transfer for Indian users

I am open to it and on RIF, PB, and FC have posted offers where I am buying forum currency in exchange of bank transfer for Indian users
That is true
We also exchange currency on RIF. It is a good way to make money on forums too

It does help but there are not many Indian users on PB and RIF and if there are then they are not interested in getting bank transfer

I have never felt any need to buy forum currency through real money. ON forums where I cannot cash out forum earnings, I use my credits to buy posting services for my website. Whenever I want to use services offered by the forums, instead of buying forum credits, I post, earn credits, and use the credits to buy services.

To improve their forum experience or to help the community, some forum users do purchase virtual goods or forum currency using real-world fiat dollars. In several online forums and social media sites, it's a standard practice.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds