Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been stuck in a loan repayment?

Iboro

Reputable member
Credits
Paying back a loan can be challenging at times. I have been stuck in a situation where I couldn't meet up with loan repayment.

I simply met the lending agency and told them to restructure the loan for me. It became more expensive but I got some sort of respite.

Advertisement Placeholder
This has happened to me a lot of times. restructuring your loan can help you for the time being but ultimately it will be harder to pay back. Therefore, you need to save more money so that you can pay it back sooner.

This has happened to me a lot of times. restructuring your loan can help you for the time being but ultimately it will be harder to pay back. Therefore, you need to save more money so that you can pay it back sooner.
That's why you need to evaluate your income very well before taking a loan. Restructuribg would make you pay more.

Thankfully I have taken a lot for anything like that so this has never happened with me and I hope and pray I don't need to take loan and in case I do I don't need to face any problems in repayment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds