Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been scammed?

Even though $10 is a small amount of money, it's still your money and you have the right to feel bad about it. Scammers don't care about how much they are taking from you as long as it's money. It's why they are willing to use any means to get whatever they want.

I lost $28 when I invested in HYIPs. It is also not a really huge amount of money at all. However, despite this, I have learnt the lesson and made sure that I never in vest in such kind of HYIP sites ever because in the end, it is not at all worth it. The fact remains that it is much better to trade in real assets rather than wasting time with HYIPs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I lost $28 when I invested in HYIPs. It is also not a really huge amount of money at all. However, despite this, I have learnt the lesson and made sure that I never in vest in such kind of HYIP sites ever because in the end, it is not at all worth it. The fact remains that it is much better to trade in real assets rather than wasting time with HYIPs.

HYIP sites would be the last place that I'm going to be willing to invest my money today because I already know better that you are always going to stand a higher chance of losing your money investing in such a project. So, it is far more better for me to use my money and do something that is going to benefit me than throw it into a project that I am likely going to lose it.

HYIP sites would be the last place that I'm going to be willing to invest my money today because I already know better that you are always going to stand a higher chance of losing your money investing in such a project. So, it is far more better for me to use my money and do something that is going to benefit me than throw it into a project that I am likely going to lose it.

Well, HYIP sites won't even be the last place where I would invest my money. This is because i know that I will never be able to make money on such kind of sites. I think that it is much better to invest money in the Forex market. At least, there are chances that you may earn money if you invest money in this kind of market.

Even though $10 is a small amount of money, it's still your money and you have the right to feel bad about it. Scammers don't care about how much they are taking from you as long as it's money. It's why they are willing to use any means to get whatever they want.
I've seen those hunger scammers on Facebook with their strategies to scam me. There was one of them who was asking for $5 to send my a code to access any dating website I wanted. I was playing along until he became aggressive. I had to block him.

I've seen those hunger scammers on Facebook with their strategies to scam me. There was one of them who was asking for $5 to send my a code to access any dating website I wanted. I was playing along until he became aggressive. I had to block him.

The goal sometimes is to hack your Facebook account or any social media accounts. They will always come with a strategy to see how greedy that you are going to be and once you fall prey, they will definitely take advantage of that. I have noticed that scammers can't scam anyone that had their eyes wide open in terms of not rushing to take up some funny deals.

Well, HYIP sites won't even be the last place where I would invest my money. This is because i know that I will never be able to make money on such kind of sites. I think that it is much better to invest money in the Forex market. At least, there are chances that you may earn money if you invest money in this kind of market.

Well, if you don't know how to trade either the forex market or cryptocurrency market, it's mostly likely going to be the same thing with risks because you're definitely going to lose your money.

There's nothing like trading forex or cryptocurrency without knowledge but lucky of trail and error.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds