Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been pulled over by a cop?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've been pulled over twice. One time was for speeding, and the other time was for going straight in a left turn lane at 3 AM. :p I got off with warnings both times, though.

I have been pulled over a few times. Both were for speeding and both were outside of the city.

Just once. It was a regular check-up and I realized I forgot my registration certificate. The cop was like, I'm going to write you a ticket for this and then I started crying. And he let me go. I was 23. :)

Luckily, no. And hopefully I can keep it like that, however with my tendency to go faster that allowed, I'm sure it's coming up any day now. :sweat::tearsofjoy:

I was pulled over once - my dad, grandma and grandpa were all in the car too. My dad had told me to speed up a little. We were driving in the middle of the country on the way to a funeral. No biggie if we sped a bit. So I did. I think I got caught going 9 over the speed limit. The guy was a jerk, he knew we were from out of town on our way to go to a funeral, because he noticed all the people in the car and asked where we were headed. But then he continued to be a jerk throughout the whole process. So whatever.

First ticket, got it taken off my record by taking defensive driving.

Thankfully. lol. And you can only take defensive driving every few years to take a ticket off your record. I think it's 3 or 5. I don't remember. lol.

I'll probably be in that boat eventually, my foot is heavier than bricks sometimes. xD Unless it's in a school zone, I have never once sped in one of those. *nods*

I have been pulled over by the police a few times, but not nothing in trouble though because I never drive and when I come home from a pub, I usually get a taxi. Also, when I did get pulled over, they was really nice and awesome.

I have. About 5 times or less.
Most of the time, cops wouldn't want to pull over a vehicle which got "press or police or military' written somewhere. Some cops are exceptions though. As I carry my license, vehicle documents, all the time, I never had any trouble with anything.
The very first time, it was a bit scary. I was positive that he would say something or the other, as I look young for my age. After that, I became used to it.
I never got a speeding ticket in my life and I hope I would never get one :D

Ugh. 3 times so far. One I had to go to court for, the recent one I was driving my dad's car and he didn't tell me his tabs were expired. The third one was just a headlight that was out. Luckily I was actually on my way home from picking up the light so I literally could show the cop the light.

I was once traveling near a crime scene. Three cops stopped me and searched me. However, it was all friendly in the end. We had a nice discussion about my university.

Another time, I was spending time on my own in a local park. A few cops were looking for a drug dealer or something; they saw me and started to ask me questions. I answered their questions and they let me go. There was no problem.

I believe cops will not cause problem, if you cooperate. Just listen to them and be friendly; things should be fine. If there's an issue, you can always take legal action later.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds