Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been given a business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where someone outright gave you their business? Maybe it's a family business and you're next in line to run it, or you inherited a business after a family member passed. Have you ever been given access to a business before? Did you make it work?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not been given a business. However, I have inherited farm land and some day I might also inherit my family's agriculture business.

I have never been given a business, any business I have is one I have created myself. I can imagine it would be nice to be given the chance to take over a business, especially if it was given to you by a family member as that shows that they trust you to take over the business and continue to make it work even when they no longer can.

Was there ever a time where someone outright gave you their business? Maybe it's a family business and you're next in line to run it, or you inherited a business after a family member passed. Have you ever been given access to a business before? Did you make it work?
I've never had this kind of privilege of being handed a business on a silver platter. I'm not from a wealthy family to even expect anything like that to happen. Whatever I have, I worked for it. If magically someone hands me a business to manage tomorrow, I will put my life on the line and make sure it succeed.

I also have never been given any kind of business by anyone. I am a kind of person who believes in working hard and creating my own business. I think that this is much better than asking for a business from others. Having said that, I do plan to start a business in the future.

My family actually wanted me to take over the family business and participate in its operational activities but I was not ready to do it which was why I had had to leave everything for my brother to take over the family's business and begin to run the company. I still have plans on coming back to the family business but not right now.

My family actually wanted me to take over the family business and participate in its operational activities but I was not ready to do it which was why I had had to leave everything for my brother to take over the family's business and begin to run the company. I still have plans on coming back to the family business but not right now.

I think that you should engage in family business if you are truly interested in conducting this kind of business. A person may sometimes not be interested in a specific kind of business because such kind of business might be out of the person's league.

I also have never been given any kind of business by anyone. I am a kind of person who believes in working hard and creating my own business. I think that this is much better than asking for a business from others. Having said that, I do plan to start a business in the future.
There's no choice left for anyone who doesn't inherit anything. You will start from the beginning to work for yourself and make way where there's none. The only thing which my family gave me was training me and paying for my education. It's a big investment they put in me.

I've built two businesses from scratch. None of the things that I have started have been given to me by anyone. I work hard to become who I am today and I am thankful to God and my resilient mindset in not giving up in the things that I do. How I wish also that I can inherit a multimillion business from someone 😂

There's no choice left for anyone who doesn't inherit anything. You will start from the beginning to work for yourself and make way where there's none. The only thing which my family gave me was training me and paying for my education. It's a big investment they put in me.

I think that each and every person knows whether or not he will inherit something or not. There are many people who are born in poor families and they do realise that they will probably never inherit anything at all. This is why they start working at a very young age.

I've built two businesses from scratch. None of the things that I have started have been given to me by anyone. I work hard to become who I am today and I am thankful to God and my resilient mindset in not giving up in the things that I do. How I wish also that I can inherit a multimillion business from someone 😂

You're definitely going to feel proud to build on something which you can call your own. I'm not saying that it's bad for your family to leave a big multimillion dollar company for you to inherit but there's a unique feeling that comes when you do it on your own and in your own terms.

You're definitely going to feel proud to build on something which you can call your own. I'm not saying that it's bad for your family to leave a big multimillion dollar company for you to inherit but there's a unique feeling that comes when you do it on your own and in your own terms.

This is true. When you are running a business that you are part of the success story right from the beginning, then there is this special feeling that come with it. This is why you see some people doing everything to see the businesses that they built survive the test of time.

I think that each and every person knows whether or not he will inherit something or not. There are many people who are born in poor families and they do realise that they will probably never inherit anything at all. This is why they start working at a very young age.
If your family have nothing to offer, you don't need a fortune teller to say it again. You will know from your teenage age being successful will come from your hustling and hard work. There's nobody who's going to give you any quater. If you don't work too hard for it, you will never have in.

If your family have nothing to offer, you don't need a fortune teller to say it again. You will know from your teenage age being successful will come from your hustling and hard work. There's nobody who's going to give you any quater. If you don't work too hard for it, you will never have in.

Well, there are many people who belong to rich families. However, they still tend to struggle a lot. This is because their family never supports them and they are not given any kind of business at all. In this case, they already know that since family is not supporting them, they have to work hard themselves.

Well, there are many people who belong to rich families. However, they still tend to struggle a lot. This is because their family never supports them and they are not given any kind of business at all. In this case, they already know that since family is not supporting them, they have to work hard themselves.
Why some of these people who are born into rich families doesn't get financial support from their family is because they are not productive from any of the previous help they've been given. No business family wants to waste money, it's why they unplug their support from them.

Why some of these people who are born into rich families doesn't get financial support from their family is because they are not productive from any of the previous help they've been given. No business family wants to waste money, it's why they unplug their support from them.

There are many reasons for that. It is not just about productivity. A family would like to get their children learn different things and enter the professional life before they could involve them into the family business. This is a very common thing I have noticed nowadays.

There are many reasons for that. It is not just about productivity. A family would like to get their children learn different things and enter the professional life before they could involve them into the family business. This is a very common thing I have noticed nowadays.
This isn't a punishment from the way I see it. The family is only making sure before they put the individual in charge of the family's business, they are convinced of his capabilities as it's what will show he can take good charge in the right direction.

This isn't a punishment from the way I see it. The family is only making sure before they put the individual in charge of the family's business, they are convinced of his capabilities as it's what will show he can take good charge in the right direction.

I would not say that they would be punished. However, they could get punished in case if they fail to manage the business that was given to them by their families. However, not all the people are that fortunate to have a business. Majority of the people in here are employees who work for a business rather than owning it.

I would not say that they would be punished. However, they could get punished in case if they fail to manage the business that was given to them by their families. However, not all the people are that fortunate to have a business. Majority of the people in here are employees who work for a business rather than owning it.
If you fail with the responsibility given to you by your family with all the hope they put on you to succeed in managing the family's business by bringing the business to a halt, you've already punished yourself and the entire family.

This is true. When you are running a business that you are part of the success story right from the beginning, then there is this special feeling that come with it. This is why you see some people doing everything to see the businesses that they built survive the test of time.

Yeah, that's very correct. Having a business like that which you can call your own will propel you into being all out to see the business become successful. You will be willing to bleed for the business because you know that if you don't, no one else will do it for you. It's your finance and investment that's on the line.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds