Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been fired?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I have been given suspension before but I fired myself by not going back to apologize cause I knew that will solve the problem but I intentionally refused to do so.

Have you ever been fired from a job before? What happened? I got fired from my first job at Walgreens due to being an idiot and stealing.
I got fired at a gas station after a month and a half because most of my co-workers didn't like me and the fact that one of them used my password (that the manager shared with everyone when they were training me) and ripped off the register, which they withheld out of my last paycheck working there. But that's okay, they were exploiting lottery tickets and scratcher tickets and got shut down by the IRS a few months later.

No, I've not been fired in my life. This is partly because I've never worked for anyone all my life. I've been self employed since I started working. I'm an Uber driver now and it's my own car I'm using. I work for myself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds