Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been desperate for anything?

Credits
What have you been desperate to get in your life? I would say that it's Playstation 5 that have eluded me long enough since this year. I have been so frustrated with not having it yet and I'm very desperate about getting it as soon as possible. I just don't want to buy it from scalpers.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you can call obsession being desperate, I'm guilty in this situation. This is because I'm so obsessed with making money. It's the only thing that gives me sleepless night. I work very hard every day but I still feel it's not enough till I have my financial freedom.

At one stage I was desperate for anything space marine related. Now I have lost interest and have around $7000 worth of models!
$7000 worth of models? It's a big amount of money. What made you to lose interest?

I have never been desperate for anything in life. I believe that whatever that is mine will come to me instead of struggling to get it. So, working and hoping for the best is what I do everyday.
This is a great mindset. It will make you to never feel like you're under pressure.

This thread is perfect at the moment because there is currently one thing I have been desperate to get my hands on since they were released but due to the price and also the lack of supply when they were first released, I have not been able to get my hands on one. I am hoping in the new year I may be able to do so. Desperate to get my hands on an Xbox Series X. I am still using my Xbox One X which is working great but I am noticing that games seem slower and laggier now on the One X.

One thing desperation is going to get me is being depressed and it's not how I would want to live my life. I take everything in my life one step at a time and if things doesn't work out, I will move to another.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds