Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have you ever been banned?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never been banned from a forum but I found out years later I almost got banned from Titansgo dot net, it was a Teen Titans fan site. I joined the forum when I was 16 in a half and was a complete noob. One time my dad told me it would be a good idea to let the people on the forum know how much I didn't like rap music or Akon, and I listened to him. That resulted in admins changing my avatar to a MSpaint drawing of a black guy, and I got mad they changed it and said "Who changed my avitar?!" (Yes even with that misspelling...) I was lucky they didn't ban me right away. I didn't know they were talking about me in the staff lounge until there was a read only archive of the site uploaded and I was able to see the staff lounge. :V

I have been banned from several forums for complaining about corruption and nepotism in the internet sector

Nope, but I recently requested that the Admin over at TAZ delete my account... which he graciously did. Got tired of the game over there. My account is now officially known as Username 13511. Pity... one of their few active participants and they simply lose a user. So don't try to find me over there.
Sometimes users get fed up with the game playing and simply don't want their name associated with a site, which was my case. They lose one of their major posters because of their game playing.... no loss for me, but for them it is. They have a VERY low participation rate from members, relying on a small subset of members. Realistically I get NO benefit from them, all the benefit is on their end. I'm pretty sure that VERY few of their members are approaching 6000 posts. I have a very low tolerance for BS when I get nothing from somewhere.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds