Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever attended a business networking event?

Advertisement Placeholder
What I've attended was a Multi level marketing networking event which I had the conclusion was a scam. After everything they tried to sell me on the event, I was never convinced to put a penny in the company.

I've also attended zoom classes on multiple occasions on Forex trading lessons and cryptocurrency trading sessions.

What I've attended was a Multi level marketing networking event which I had the conclusion was a scam. After everything they tried to sell me on the event, I was never convinced to put a penny in the company.

I've also attended zoom classes on multiple occasions on Forex trading lessons and cryptocurrency trading sessions.

Most of the multi level marketing are scams. The problem is that they always make promises of things that they are not going to fulfill. This is kind of odd since one would wonder what gave them the impression that a lot of people will believe such a dream.

Most of the multi level marketing are scams. The problem is that they always make promises of things that they are not going to fulfill. This is kind of odd since one would wonder what gave them the impression that a lot of people will believe such a dream.
I was thinking they were legitimate company which was why I made sure to attend the networking event. It was when they started the event proper, I saw all the red flags which pointed out their position as a scam, I withdrew.

I have attended an online event training on digital marketing, graphics designing, cryptocurrency and Forex trading. I was a lot more interested in the digital marketing and graphics designing event because they were the first skills I needed to start working online as a freelancer. It was about 3 years ago that I jumped into cryptocurrency and Forex trading.

I was thinking they were legitimate company which was why I made sure to attend the networking event. It was when they started the event proper, I saw all the red flags which pointed out their position as a scam, I withdrew.

They can only fool newbies that don't know what multilevel marketing is all about. You will be shocked to know that most of their products are very expensive than what you can get in markets. So, what exactly is the need to believe any other thing that they will be saying?

They can only fool newbies that don't know what multilevel marketing is all about. You will be shocked to know that most of their products are very expensive than what you can get in markets. So, what exactly is the need to believe any other thing that they will be saying?
I regreted wasting my time attending the networking marketing seminar. I would have used the time to achieve something worthwhile but I had it wasted over nothing. If any networking event I'm going to isn't defined, I will not go there.

I regreted wasting my time attending the networking marketing seminar. I would have used the time to achieve something worthwhile but I had it wasted over nothing. If any networking event I'm going to isn't defined, I will not go there.

Well, it seems like you were not interested in it in the first place. We usually end up wasting our time after things that we do not desire in the first place. This is why it is very important to focus on things that are important to us in the first place. I wasted my time pursuing banking career.

Well, it seems like you were not interested in it in the first place. We usually end up wasting our time after things that we do not desire in the first place. This is why it is very important to focus on things that are important to us in the first place. I wasted my time pursuing banking career.
I was interested, it was what led me to attend the networking event. If I was never interested, I wouldn't be there. I felt they were going to a genuine program I would learn a better thing to empower myself but it was all a fuss.

I have attended an online event training on digital marketing, graphics designing, cryptocurrency and Forex trading. I was a lot more interested in the digital marketing and graphics designing event because they were the first skills I needed to start working online as a freelancer. It was about 3 years ago that I jumped into cryptocurrency and Forex trading.

I have never attended such kind of event before. However, I have noticed that there are many MLM companies that run pyramid schemes and they usually host such kind of events in order to attract people. They have to sell their products at a really high price and this is also one of the main reasons why they host such kind of events in the first place.

I have attended business events multiple times. The first time I attended a business event, I was there for networking, however, later I discovered that most of the attendees were there only to boost themselves. These days I go to business events because they offer really good food. :D

I have attended business events multiple times. The first time I attended a business event, I was there for networking, however, later I discovered that most of the attendees were there only to boost themselves. These days I go to business events because they offer really good food. :D

Damn it @DigitalNomad 😂.. This is the most hilarious thing I have read online today but in all honesty, you're actually right about the food being good. At least, you know that your time wasn't wasted for nothing. Whatever small knowledgeable information they will share in the event and the good food makes it worth being there.

Damn it @DigitalNomad .. This is the most hilarious thing I have read online today but in all honesty, you're actually right about the food being good. At least, you know that your time wasn't wasted for nothing. Whatever small knowledgeable information they will share in the event and the good food makes it worth being there.😂
I was at an event in my country about business related to blockchain, web3 and crypto and most people just wanted to make contacts and promote themselves, it is what is the order of the day, I actually understand it, people go to these events to do business.

I was at an event in my country about business related to blockchain, web3 and crypto and most people just wanted to make contacts and promote themselves, it is what is the order of the day, I actually understand it, people go to these events to do business.

Yeah, that's very correct. It would be a waste of time for someone to attend those kind of events without any plan to gain something in return. It doesn't matter how small whatever they are going to get from the event, as long as it's something that can boost whatever they have, it's going to be the motive behind their decision.

Yeah, that's very correct. It would be a waste of time for someone to attend those kind of events without any plan to gain something in return. It doesn't matter how small whatever they are going to get from the event, as long as it's something that can boost whatever they have, it's going to be the motive behind their decision.
Well there are also people who are interested in learning the latest advances / updates of the industry in particular, but there are also others who have the aforementioned interests, I went with a bit of both, I wanted to meet people in the industry and find out about new developments, so we all have our reasons.

Well there are also people who are interested in learning the latest advances / updates of the industry in particular, but there are also others who have the aforementioned interests, I went with a bit of both, I wanted to meet people in the industry and find out about new developments, so we all have our reasons.

Learning is something that should never stop or slowed down by anyone who's business minded and oriented. There's always a new thing to learn that's going to give you an edge in the business. Whenever an opportunity to learn presents itself, you have to grab it and make the most of it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds