Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been shot at?

Sparr

Recognized member
Credits
I won't forget my first experience of being shot at bg armed robbers. I was travelling with my uncle and we were suddenly attacked by armed robbers. They shot at our car but fortunately my uncle had the confidence not to break down into fear. Three bullets caught the front fender of the car. We managed to escape them. It was a horrifying experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've only been around guns a handful of times in my life - and all of those while in the US, because most people here in the UK never have and never will see a gun.

With an actual gun, never. Worst I've been shot at with is a paintball gun but luckily the only shot that ever landed was on my helmet so I didn't have to experience the pain of hit hitting my actual body and giving me a nice welt for the next week.

No, thankfully enough I have not been shot at. I do know though that just before Christmas I and my daughter were heading back from the store after heading out a little later on when it was less busy to get some things we needed for Christmas and on the way back, there were active shooters on the streets we didn't know until we got home.

Not a real one, luckily. Plenty of airsoft and paintball guns though. I prefer guns that won't kill me. 😅

I don't feel comfortable being around guns. Thankfully, I haven't been involved in any shooting incidents because I'm not sure if fear won't kill me before the bullet gets at me.

No - at least, not with anything lethal. Most I've been shot at with is water pistols and paintball guns :p .
Water pistols 🔫 like we used to play when we were kids 😂.

There's a toy revolver pistol that makes a little fire bang we also played with. If it's held on your skin when it's shot, it's going to hurt a little bit.

Water pistols 🔫 like we used to play when we were kids 😂.

There's a toy revolver pistol that makes a little fire bang we also played with. If it's held on your skin when it's shot, it's going to hurt a little bit.
I was watching a YouTube video about what happened in Nigeria on 20th October 2022 where live ammunition was used to shoot at innocent youths protesting killing so many of them by the military. Nigeria is a country with no regard for human rights.

I was watching a YouTube video about what happened in Nigeria on 20th October 2022 where live ammunition was used to shoot at innocent youths protesting killing so many of them by the military. Nigeria is a country with no regard for human rights.
You're talking about the Lekki Toll Gate shooting. It was a black day in the history of the country. The youths have never forgotten and they are taking it very seriously in the upcoming elections this February.

Yep... and have shot back and hit the shit-hole that shot. My rounds hit.. his missed.
Of course, that does have to do with the fact I spent almost 15 years on patrol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds