Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have you been scammed?

Advertisement Placeholder
I was scammed once when I was little, a friend of mine introduced me to this ponzi scheme, back then we didn't know what was ponzi scheme. All we knew it was an investment site. We both invested and hoola 😁😁 who sent us, our money was gone, sites was not reachable 😏😏. I didn't blame cause "birds of the same feather flops together"; we are in this together. It was not that much though, so wasn't painful to us.

I have been scammed offline once, through an MLM program, and been scammed multiple times online. These days online scams are more common compared to offline scams
It's way more easier to get more people to scam online than offline. A lot of people are more greedy today and that's why they fall to online scams.

I haven't been scammed online or offline yet. I follow a lot of pages where they discuss about different ways scammers use to steal from people. I know nearly all their MO to fall for it.

I have been scammed before.
I was purchasing a BTS LightStick for my collection and it never showed up.
I contacted the seller with hope it had just been delayed, but there was no reply and I never got my money back.

I have not been scammed through high yield investment programs, ponzi schemes or pyramid schemes, however, I have been scammed by trying to purchases services online. Last time I was scammed when I was buying a service from a seller on Facebook

I was scammed on Seoclerks by a buyer whom I used to work with. He asked for us to work off the site once because he was out of funds to deposit in his account. I did because of our past relationship, he ended up refusing to pay.

I was scammed on Seoclerks by a buyer whom I used to work with. He asked for us to work off the site once because he was out of funds to deposit in his account. I did because of our past relationship, he ended up refusing to pay.
This is a mistake from you by agreeing to work off the site. It showed him you're desperate for the work. If you had told him to wait whenever he can fund his account and place an order, he will wait.

I've been scammed on ebay once but I was lucky to get my money back because I paid with PayPal. I put a charge back on the payment which I was later refunded.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds