Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you been known to be stubborn rather than hire people to help?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
When you run a business, it will not be long before you will start to see it take off and things will start to get busier for you. In the beginning, you will always start out with very few employees or maybe stay with just yourself in the beginning. This is fine when you start your business and things are slow but when it starts to get more busy, it could result in you having difficulties keeping up.

When it comes to your business getting busier, do you tend to be the stubborn kind who believes you can still keep going without hiring someone or do you hire someone to help take the weight off?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I started my business of poultry and fish farming all alone by myself and took care of all the work needed to breed my chickens and fishes to maturity. When it's time to sell them, I hire a bus and take them to the market. I started my poultry farm first before adding fish farming to it. My business grew to the stage where it's impossible for me to do everything on my own. There's no amount of being stubborn that's going to get the job done all by myself. It's when I started hiring and now I have 6 workers.

I am not at all stubborn. I would hire a person if I really need them. Utilising the experience of person is one of the most important things that could benefit your business and this is what I believe. Moreover, this also provides you with the opportunity to work with other people and learn new things.

Unless your business is going to operate as a one man business that's never going to need the assistance of hired workers, that's the only way you can successfully run the business without help and being stubborn enough to see it to the end. Getting help when it's necessary will make working easy for you.

I'm kind of stubborn. I mostly do all of my own work, and rarely hire others to do it for me. I have considered hiring more people to help with my sites, but the idea of paying more people really gives me anxiety just thinking about it.

I hire people when I need to, that's the best way I can put it.

I started alone because I dod not have funds to hire people, as my business started making revenue and I needed extra hands to help me, I started hiring people, I am not a person who wrongly believes in "I can do everything by myself"

When you run a business, it will not be long before you will start to see it take off and things will start to get busier for you. In the beginning, you will always start out with very few employees or maybe stay with just yourself in the beginning. This is fine when you start your business and things are slow but when it starts to get more busy, it could result in you having difficulties keeping up.

When it comes to your business getting busier, do you tend to be the stubborn kind who believes you can still keep going without hiring someone or do you hire someone to help take the weight off?

I believe that division of labor makes things work well in the workplace. There is no point trying to do it alone because whether we believe it or not, it is never possible and there are higher chances of losing money and delaying business growth when we try to do it alone.

I'm kind of stubborn. I mostly do all of my own work, and rarely hire others to do it for me. I have considered hiring more people to help with my sites, but the idea of paying more people really gives me anxiety just thinking about it.

I hire people when I need to, that's the best way I can put it.

When it comes to doing all of my online work, I have always been very stubborn with it. I would never reason giving the job to another person even if the workload is killing me. I will definitely find a way to complete everything all on my own. I don't like splitting my pay for an online job. Unfortunately, I can't enjoy the same thing with running my business. I need the help of workers 24/7.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds