Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you attempted to teach your kids business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Teaching your kids the future of business could be a great way to get them started off fast. It doesn't hurt to teach your kids how to get started in business, whether it to just learn to have said skills or to actually go into it. Would you let your kids study business at a young age?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have attempted to teach my kids business before. I tell my kids when a customer walks in to patronize you, welcome her with a smile and ask for what to do to be of help to her. Then in a polite manner, offer the service without delay explaining it's usefulness.

One of the major things I would teach my kids is financial intelligence and that would incorporate offering value to get money. That's business. I can't raise kids who don't understand how to get financial resources through value.

When I was younger, I never knew about business. I would teach my children about my business from age 7. They would learn how to rear chicks from day old to maturity. At age 9, I would open small farms for them to manage.

Teaching your kids the future of business could be a great way to get them started off fast. It doesn't hurt to teach your kids how to get started in business, whether it to just learn to have said skills or to actually go into it. Would you let your kids study business at a young age?
Presently, I do not have a child but I wish I teach my children how I make money online and I will also open them to a lot of earning opportunities online. It will help them.

BY the time your kids can understand business, you will no longer be in a position to teach business to them, they will start teaching business to you. UNless you are a business man yourself, it might be difficult to teach business.

BY the time your kids can understand business, you will no longer be in a position to teach business to them, they will start teaching business to you. UNless you are a business man yourself, it might be difficult to teach business.

I am not a married person. However, I think that kids should learn about how to conduct business in an effective manner and they should be taught about the importance of learning how to save money as well during such hard times where economy is collapsing.

If you have a business with you intend to pass down to your kids it is something that is very important that you start incorporating them into the business on time so that they will develop interest in such business when they are younger before they get older.

Not really my kids are still pretty small and also I'm not intrested in bussness myself so there is no reason for me to teach them about it however I think I will teach them how to make money online in the fature

If you have a business with you intend to pass down to your kids it is something that is very important that you start incorporating them into the business on time so that they will develop interest in such business when they are younger before they get older.

This depends on the interest levels of your kids. Your kids may never be interested in conducting the business you want them to conduct in the first place. They may be interested in some other profession. So, it might be a good idea to discuss this issue with your children initially.

This depends on the interest levels of your kids. Your kids may never be interested in conducting the business you want them to conduct in the first place. They may be interested in some other profession. So, it might be a good idea to discuss this issue with your children initially.

It is actually the reason why you have to start trying to get them involved in the business when they are still younger because that time you will have much influence on what they really decide to do unlike when they are all grown ups.

This one of my greatest dream in life. By God's grace I will employ every mean possible to teach my children how to be sound in business creation and management.

Teaching your kids about business can be a valuable and empowering experience for them. By instilling an entrepreneurial mindset and teaching them about business concepts, you're providing them with valuable skills for the future.

Teaching your kids about business can be a valuable and empowering experience for them. By instilling an entrepreneurial mindset and teaching them about business concepts, you're providing them with valuable skills for the future.

Having your family business being managed and run by your kids is something that is very good because it ensures that longevity of your business to be passed down from generation to generation.

I this is one of the skills that children should learn. This could help them get through the difficult financial times. This should be taught in schools too.

I this is one of the skills that children should learn. This could help them get through the difficult financial times. This should be taught in schools too.

My father made sure all of my male siblings learnt the family business of running our car auto workshop. It's something that I'm very proud to learn. I can run the business anywhere in the world.

It is actually the reason why you have to start trying to get them involved in the business when they are still younger because that time you will have much influence on what they really decide to do unlike when they are all grown ups.

I have been trying to make money online for a long time. I attempted to make money online when I was around 14 or 15 years old. I never had any experience at that time. However, there was no one who could teach me anything. I tend to explore many different options myself. Sometimes you may not have anyone on your side who could teach you.

I don't have kids. My wife and I are getting to the point where we need to decide and unfortunately, due to money we have had to put it off longer. At this rate, we will very likely have to adopt but I fully intend on teaching business and money management to my kid or kids from a young age.

I don't have kids. My wife and I are getting to the point where we need to decide and unfortunately, due to money we have had to put it off longer. At this rate, we will very likely have to adopt but I fully intend on teaching business and money management to my kid or kids from a young age.

So, how old are you? I am almost 31 years old and I have not been married yet because I need money for that. I do plan to marry but the fact of the matter remains that marrying someone is not that easy thing as many people think. You need tons of money for that and this is one of the hardest aspect of marriage. You need more and more money in order to bear the expenses of your wife.

So, how old are you? I am almost 31 years old and I have not been married yet because I need money for that. I do plan to marry but the fact of the matter remains that marrying someone is not that easy thing as many people think. You need tons of money for that and this is one of the hardest aspect of marriage. You need more and more money in order to bear the expenses of your wife.
Kids aren't cheap these days and that is the biggest issue. My salary covers the cost of myself and my wife as well as our pets. I am 37 and she is 35.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds