Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have lunch alone or with employees?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you like to have your lunch alone or with your co-workers? I tend to like to eat alone, and have ate alone most of the time when it came to my work. But if I am friends with a few people at work, I would often eat with them when our break times met. Anyway, which do you prefer? Eating alone or with some co-workers?

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to how I like to eat my food whenever I am at work, I usually prefer to eat alone because I don't like to be distracted or talk to when I am eating so that I don't get to have a challenge with the food that I'm eating which might cause a very big problem for me. This is why I prefer to eat alone.

I like to eat lunch with my friends, with my family, but not with co-workers. Unless I am specifically required to eat woith clients, co-workers, I always avoid dining with thgese people. For me eating is a personal activity and I like to eat alone or with my loved ones. I do not want to be bothered while eating.

When it comes to how I like to eat my food whenever I am at work, I usually prefer to eat alone because I don't like to be distracted or talk to when I am eating so that I don't get to have a challenge with the food that I'm eating which might cause a very big problem for me. This is why I prefer to eat alone.

Well, if I tend to encounter really annoying co-workers, I would certainly avoid having lunch with them or go out with them. It is much better to have lunch alone rather than having lunch with people who irritate you. You could also possibly find good people with whom you could have lunch.

There are two of my colleagues whom I'm very close, they the one's I have my lunch with together. We've become so tight neither of us will go and eat their lunch. Even when one of us wouldn't be eating, all of us will go together. There are friends who are worth keeping.

I personally wouldn't care doing either of the two but I guess there's the respect that comes with not eating together with your paid employees. Eating with business partners would certainly be preferred by many.

Well, if I tend to encounter really annoying co-workers, I would certainly avoid having lunch with them or go out with them. It is much better to have lunch alone rather than having lunch with people who irritate you. You could also possibly find good people with whom you could have lunch.
If you make it uncomfortable to eat with you in the same space, I will eat in another place or I would eat at an entirely different time. This would make it impossible to see the coworker around when I'm having my own meal. I can then enjoy my own food in peace.

If you make it uncomfortable to eat with you in the same space, I will eat in another place or I would eat at an entirely different time. This would make it impossible to see the coworker around when I'm having my own meal. I can then enjoy my own food in peace.

I have also encountered this problem as well. This was the time when I used to distant myself from others who used to annoy others. There is a proverb that says, "It is much better to stay alone rather than staying with the wrong people". This is true because such kind of people may harm you at any time.

I have also encountered this problem as well. This was the time when I used to distant myself from others who used to annoy others. There is a proverb that says, "It is much better to stay alone rather than staying with the wrong people". This is true because such kind of people may harm you at any time.
Doing anything with the wrong persons will make whatever you're doing unbearable. They will either work against you openly or they wouldn't add any support in what you're expected to deliver on.

Seriously, I don't have any business with eating my food with any other person in my workplace and it doesn't have to be my colleagues because it is my food and I have the right to eat my food alone.

I don't see the reason why I should be sharing my food with anyone when they are not contributing to the money that I'm using to prepare my food which I know is very expensive.

Doing anything with the wrong persons will make whatever you're doing unbearable. They will either work against you openly or they wouldn't add any support in what you're expected to deliver on.

One of the main reasons why a person may distant himself or herself from others is when they feel that they are unwelcome or if they feel that they are being bullied by people in an unnecessary manner. This is when your own co-workers would maintain a distance.

I like to eat lunch with my friends, with my family, but not with co-workers. Unless I am specifically required to eat woith clients, co-workers, I always avoid dining with thgese people. For me eating is a personal activity and I like to eat alone or with my loved ones. I do not want to be bothered while eating.

As long as it is my family and my friends that I am expected to eat with, it's something that I'm very comfortable with because I've been doing it ever since I was born and raised. But if it's for me to eat with someone who I met in a workplace that I don't know anything about, it is going to be impossible for me to do it unless it is a business meeting with a client where we have to eat along the line of the business discussion.

As long as it is my family and my friends that I am expected to eat with, it's something that I'm very comfortable with because I've been doing it ever since I was born and raised. But if it's for me to eat with someone who I met in a workplace that I don't know anything about, it is going to be impossible for me to do it unless it is a business meeting with a client where we have to eat along the line of the business discussion.

Well, I can understand that you may be reluctant to have meals with a person you hardly know. However, there comes a time when you mingle with your co-workers and you may feel comfortable having meals with them.

One of the main reasons why a person may distant himself or herself from others is when they feel that they are unwelcome or if they feel that they are being bullied by people in an unnecessary manner. This is when your own co-workers would maintain a distance.
I've never seen any kind of rule in any company where it's stated all workers are to be best of buddies. I choose to be friends with the one's whom my spirit accepts and have only a working relationship with others. This is how we all work together to achieve our goals.

Well, I can understand that you may be reluctant to have meals with a person you hardly know. However, there comes a time when you mingle with your co-workers and you may feel comfortable having meals with them.

Before I am going to start mingling with my fellow worker, it is going to be something that have gone on for a long time for me to begin to develop a little bit of trust for the person. This is because I know very well that there are some people who you might think are your friend but they are always looking for an opportunity to even kill you. There are some people whom have actually been poisoned at the workplace.

Before I am going to start mingling with my fellow worker, it is going to be something that have gone on for a long time for me to begin to develop a little bit of trust for the person. This is because I know very well that there are some people who you might think are your friend but they are always looking for an opportunity to even kill you. There are some people whom have actually been poisoned at the workplace.

I think that co-workers should understand and co-operate with each other. This is quite important in order to create a healthy working environment and you can then have lunch or dinner with your co-workers without having much problems in the workplace.

I've never seen any kind of rule in any company where it's stated all workers are to be best of buddies. I choose to be friends with the one's whom my spirit accepts and have only a working relationship with others. This is how we all work together to achieve our goals.

I also think that no company requires you to friends with your co-workers. However, i think that the company does require you to co-operate with other employees. If you do not co-operate with them, then this would cause many problems in the workplace.

I also think that no company requires you to friends with your co-workers. However, i think that the company does require you to co-operate with other employees. If you do not co-operate with them, then this would cause many problems in the workplace.
Yes, it's why I know it's within my right to choose to be friends and not be friends with anyone whom I'm working with. I will have a good working relationship with everyone and work with them. For my meal, no one of them have to come near it.

Yes, it's why I know it's within my right to choose to be friends and not be friends with anyone whom I'm working with. I will have a good working relationship with everyone and work with them. For my meal, no one of them have to come near it.

Many employees get bullied at work and this is why they avoid the bullies when it comes to break time. Getting bullied is one of the main problems in the workplace and this is why many employees may avoid each other and they may avoid workers who try to become dominant.

Many employees get bullied at work and this is why they avoid the bullies when it comes to break time. Getting bullied is one of the main problems in the workplace and this is why many employees may avoid each other and they may avoid workers who try to become dominant.
I don't know how a worker is going to be bullied because they are not interested in being friends and buddies with another person in the same company. It can't happen in where I work. If you try it, the management will sack you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds