Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have emergency money on hand in case of emergency?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys have money on hand in case of emergency? Maybe it's a few thousand or more. I think having a bit of cash on hand for work emergencies or problems with work equipment is ideal, especially if you need something sorted right away. Having a backup fund can help you in cases it's really needed. Do you save any money over for this exact reason?

Advertisement Placeholder
I learned the hard way after a few unexpected work emergencies and equipment breakdowns that having a bit of cash tucked away can be a lifesaver.
I usually stash away a few thousand for these situations. It's not just for work-related issues; it's also for those times when life throws you a curveball, like a sudden car repair or a medical expense.
Having this backup fund gives me peace of mind, knowing that I can handle whatever comes my way. It's like having a safety net for those rainy days.
If you're looking for ways to be more prepared, you might want to check out the wholesale survival kit. It's a great way to get a variety of useful items all in one package.

Last edited:
Some people say, you need at least 4 months of expenses in your emergency funds, and some people say, it should be at least 12 months of expenses in your funds. I have emergency funds but it will not even pay my one month bill.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds