Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have anyone been arrested at your workplace?

Credits
Have you ever been at work and suddenly the police came with a police arrest warrant to pick up one of your fellow colleagues at work? This happened at my workplace last year and it was letter found out there was a robbery case where our staff was spotted in the CCTV cameras. It was a very tense day for everyone at the office but it was good thing he was released after questioning at the precinct.

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever been at work and suddenly the police came with a police arrest warrant to pick up one of your fellow colleagues at work? This happened at my workplace last year and it was letter found out there was a robbery case where our staff was spotted in the CCTV cameras. It was a very tense day for everyone at the office but it was good thing he was released after questioning at the precinct.

No, I have never seen that happening. However, this may happen in many workplaces where an employee may sue the other employee for damages. In case if the damage is really huge, then they may get arrested while at workplace.

Not that I know of haha. I'm sure some of the people I worked with at the call center could have been arrested at some point. But I couldn't tell you for sure. I work online these days, so I'm sure there are many people on the internet who could be arrested any day. :D

Not that I know of haha. I'm sure some of the people I worked with at the call center could have been arrested at some point. But I couldn't tell you for sure. I work online these days, so I'm sure there are many people on the internet who could be arrested any day. :D

But if it's possible to trace a lot of people who are into different kind of scam online, I believe that a lot of people are going to be getting arrested on daily basis because there are so many scammers and criminals online who are always looking for ways to steal from someone or cheat you.

But if it's possible to trace a lot of people who are into different kind of scam online, I believe that a lot of people are going to be getting arrested on daily basis because there are so many scammers and criminals online who are always looking for ways to steal from someone or cheat you.

It might be possible that certain corrupt officers might be involved with the criminals and online scammers. This is a very common thing in many countries where corruption rate is high. This is why people have to protect themselves by not falling for such kind of scams.

You really don't have to experience this if you're working on your own though. As a boss and also a freelancer, I think I would say I haven't experienced this myself but I guess those who work as employees could relate better to this.

It helps having those YouTubers that do scambaiting, as in catching scammers online. They sometimes help people regain their money back after losing it to said scammers, and they also report these scammers to local authorities. There are people out there fighting the good fight to stop these phone scammers and online scammers. It's a slow process though, but if it takes a scam group off the internet, that saves a lot of people.

Well, this has not happened to me or anyone I know either. However, I once threatened my staff to call the cops. This guy came to the workplace under the influence of alcohol multiple times and picked up a fight with a co-worker. Therefore, I threatened him. However, I wasn't serious

It helps having those YouTubers that do scambaiting, as in catching scammers online. They sometimes help people regain their money back after losing it to said scammers, and they also report these scammers to local authorities. There are people out there fighting the good fight to stop these phone scammers and online scammers. It's a slow process though, but if it takes a scam group off the internet, that saves a lot of people.

I am totally in support of anything they are doing to help keep scammers away from rendering people useless financially because the scammers have a very good strategy that they use to deceive people. Although, those whom are being deceived are usually gullible and too greedy which makes it very easy for them to fall into those people's trap.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds