Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have any one on this forum made profit with forex trading??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have heard lots of good news circling around forex trading, Cryptocurrency trading and stock & shares etc. A friend of mine told me how forex trading shaped his life to good. How he was able to breakthrough financially, and carter for his needs, pay all his bills and live comfortably. That made me to be keen to chase a career with forex trading, I have long time interest about it, ever since i started following it up online. I created account with FXTM broker recently, I'm about getting started with forex trading. Don't wanna rush things with it, I'm currently undergoing studies to become successful with forex trading through the the help of my friend.

Have any one here achieve great success through forex trading?? And how did you become successful with forex trading??

share your views please!!

Advertisement Placeholder
I do hear such news circulating the atmosphere about the turn out in forex trading for these past years. And not just that, I also see on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook testimony of those who has made it through forex trading. Congratulations to them. But personally I am yet to make such profit.

I do hear such news circulating the atmosphere about the turn out in forex trading for these past years. And not just that, I also see on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook testimony of those who has made it through forex trading. Congratulations to them. But personally I am yet to make such profit.
That's good that people are given successful testimonials about their time with forex trading. It shows that people are still gaining through it constantly, I won't be exempted in the near future. Let me keep learning and improving on my trading adventure, sonnet I will post about my own success stories.

I have not tried forex trading. I started learning about it when I was looking for ways to make money online, but being cautious with the little funds I had, I let it go.

The risk is high, but so are the profits you can make.

It will be best to go into it when you are financially buoyant, and you have a source of income that can support you as you learn.

I have not tried forex trading. I started learning about it when I was looking for ways to make money online, but being cautious with the little funds I had, I let it go.

The risk is high, but so are the profits you can make.

It will be best to go into it when you are financially buoyant, and you have a source of income that can support you as you learn.
You made a wise and thoughtful quote, one that isn't financially buoyant shouldn't venture into forex trading at the initial time. Because you need finance to back up your learning process. Because as you learn you are trading to gain more ideas and experience about forex trading.

I do not know about this forum but I have heard a lot of success story about the forex trading to the extent of thinking on going deeply into my research to also invest in it.They also talked about the risk but I'm willing to take it on.

I don't know much about this forex but have heard many people have become richer and also poorer in forex and i don't want to get myself involve in forex trading

IAM yet to attest to that fact. Forex trading of course is good especially when you find the right way to do it.
Last week I was able to register forex account as a beginner IAM looking forward to seeing myself succeed through it.

To succeed in forex trading one need to be patient and learn learn the rules governing the activities and operation of forex trading.

Personally I don't knw anything about forex but since the day I read about a Nigerian undergraduate guy that killed himself because he lost more than 3 million naira into forex, that's had turned me off. I have never read any real boom success story about it.

Forex trading is very profitable but I'm still a novice and I want to learn everything I need to learn about forex before trading my money.
For now, I make money on forex with a broker who trades for me, I make 50% return on investment every month.

IAM yet to attest to that fact. Forex trading of course is good especially when you find the right way to do it.
Last week I was able to register forex account as a beginner IAM looking forward to seeing myself succeed through it.

To succeed in forex trading one need to be patient and learn learn the rules governing the activities and operation of forex trading.
You're there buddy, we need to understand the trading rules, learn when to, and not trade. Because it works with patience, if when trade carelessly, he or she lose carelessly too. We trade wisely to make some profit and not losing money.

Personally I don't knw anything about forex but since the day I read about a Nigerian undergraduate guy that killed himself because he lost more than 3 million naira into forex, that's had turned me off. I have never read any real boom success story about it.

It's really a sad occurrence. I think it was 30 million naira, and it's borrowed money.

Forex trading is a very high risk venture. It's a foolish decision to use money that does not belong to you to trade. If you lose it all, you are in trouble.

I have heard lots of good news circling around forex trading, Cryptocurrency trading and stock & shares etc. A friend of mine told me how forex trading shaped his life to good. How he was able to breakthrough financially, and carter for his needs, pay all his bills and live comfortably. That made me to be keen to chase a career with forex trading, I have long time interest about it, ever since i started following it up online. I created account with FXTM broker recently, I'm about getting started with forex trading. Don't wanna rush things with it, I'm currently undergoing studies to become successful with forex trading through the the help of my friend.

Have any one here achieve great success through forex trading?? And how did you become successful with forex trading??

Friends around me keep telling me the goodness of forex trading and some friends too advising not to fall easily into forex trading because they lost much amount of money and decided to switch to normal cryptocurrencies trading and Investment. But I planned checking it out very soon when l master their strategies well to testify for my self.

sorry i cant help you here, I have never invested in forex nor do I have the intention of joining anytime at all.Forex trading is a very high risk venture which can make you rich or make you poor instantly. To me it's kind of a branded gambling,i have seen and experienced what forex has done to two of my friends and I have since decided against it. They lost alot of their money to forex.

To be honest about this question if I have made money or not on the crypto currency or forex trading. I have made money but not much on the crypto currency. I have not gone into forex trading

Forex Trading is a very good website and a lot of people have succeeded in it by trading and a lot of people invest in it, my friend. He also says that he earns a lot of money.And there is a lot of profit to be made by trading in it. The points you have written are actually very sweet and good.

Forex trading is very profitable, but am still learning about it, to know more about forex trading, forex trading is a good website, and alot of people have invest on it, and them are making alot of money on site.

my neighbor who was broke and most times finds it difficult to eat three square meals a day ventured into forex last two years and now he has made it big through forex.... He is currently building a duplex which is the talk of the town..... Profits from forex are usually massive but that doesn't mean you should invest all you have into it.... you should start small and keep learning till you become a master

Forex Trading is a very good website and a lot of people have succeeded in it by trading and a lot of people invest in it, my friend. He also says that he earns a lot of money.And there is a lot of profit to be made by trading in it. The points you have written are actually very sweet and good.
Good one, its a wonderful platform where traders come, and trade forex. Simply foreign exchange " using fiat currency pairing to determine the changes that will be made around those fiat paired currencies. With an aim of making profit, depending their trading counts.

FOREX? hmmm!
Its a no no for me. No personal experience but, haVe heard quite a number of stories that touch deep down. It seems there is no clear cut to the process and technical know how to the game. You hear some dos and dont here and for another pov, its a comeptle reversal of old.I simply feels there is a lot of guess work into it rather than riding on the wheels of market demand and supply.But heh!what do i know about forex.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds