Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your country experienced recession?

Since the new government let by buhari came on board, we have had series of recession that have continued to make the country's economy worsen daily.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been privileged to see my country witness to recessions in the past 10 years under two different type administration and it was not a good experience at all. A lot of ministries were affected but it is better now.

Of course. Currently my country is slipping into recession and price of goods keep increasing. The worst I experienced was in 2015

I'll say over the past 4 years, I can't think to term what we're experiencing in my country recession, I'll rather say it's inflation. Prices of things have risen exccesively and debt profile is on the rise as well.
I think we might encounter one soon.
Yes , you are right my brother, I think its over four years now that we experience recession but what we normally experience nowadays is inflation and its becoming rampant.

My country has experience recession twice over the past 10 years. I always blame this kind of things due to the poor working of the government and also the corruption that exist in the high places.

I'll say over the past 4 years, I can't think to term what we're experiencing in my country recession, I'll rather say it's inflation. Prices of things have risen exccesively and debt profile is on the rise as well.

Inflation is present in many countries, but I live in a country where inflation is severely growing as compared to other countries. No one knows what will happen but people say that there is no hope for betterment.

Sometime in the1980s when I was working in a commercial bank, the peso went down against the dollar and the interest rate in the bank rose from 3% to 5% that lenders had a heyday in earning more than 20% interest per year on personal loans. I am bracing myself because the pandemic had bloated our government's borrowings. Recession may come in after the May 2022 elections.

My country has been experiencing what's even more than recession. Recession is really a little word to use to describe the present Economic situation of my country. It has been like that for years now.. and it's really getting worse day by day

We are we still going to experience reception in my country in even if there is no reception in other countries. The reason is that my country is full of abject poverty. The purchasing power of the people are very low which usually leads to recession.

Yes ,at least Nigeria has witness recession now more than twice. The nation has been experiencing inflation. Almost every products price has increased dramatically. As soon as Nigeria was trying to get out of it ,the pandemic ( covid 19)set in again. This has brought another pain on the economy and the people of the country.

Yes ,at least Nigeria has witness recession now more than twice. The nation has been experiencing inflation. Almost every products price has increased dramatically. As soon as Nigeria was trying to get out of it ,the pandemic ( covid 19)set in again. This has brought another pain on the economy and the people of the country.
The covid 19 gave Nigerian sellers and traders the perfect excuse to increase their price on goods and services. Right now even transportation systems like buses or taxis and Keke have actually increased the price which is so unfair.

Before covid 19 pandemic that brought our economy down,when our president was elected newly we the citizen suffered and experienced recession
Even before the pandemic of coronavirus my country is always in recession because the value of our currency is almost useless to and compared to other countries currency especially US dollars.

My country experience recession during covid-19 pandemic.when many business disturbed, school s were closed down. This affected many people,they can not get accurate three daily meals.

My country has been in recession several times. Many failed businesses have been resuscitated, some others have not been able to pick up.
Recession has been a common term in my country.
This is something that is very common in most African countries because of bad governance that always messes up everything that has to do with the country's economy because of The selfish reasons.

Recession in my country has become a normal norms because we don't even know when we in one or not, my country is always in recession always due to the ways the rate at which things are on the high side always and not too much money in the country to level up to that

I can't even differentiate if there is researching or not in my country because the purchasing power of the people is very low and the price of things are skyrocketing virtually every day.

My country experience recession during covid-19 pandemic.when many business disturbed, school s were closed down. This affected many people,they can not get accurate three daily meals.
Personally I believe that the whole world was actually affected by the outbreak of the pandemic of coronavirus and it's still been affected with the new variant that is still going on right now.

Yes, my country has experienced recession to some extent. Recession which is considered as an economic situation which is associated with failure in the economic income or benefit of the country.

The mini budget in my country has brought great challenges to people. Inflation is damaging the economy and now nothing can be done about that. Many economists were predicting that the inflation will increase and the economy of my country will get worse and this is exactly what is happening right now.

Sure. A lot of times but official figures will say twice under the current administration. Recession is as a result of many things, it's very possible that we experience another one before the current administration finishes it term.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds