Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business website ever been hacked?

It is sad to hear that. Whenever a website experiences this, things could be really frustrating for all the people involved. Just imagine a big online store getting hacked. The experience for customers could be really bad. the management may also panic as well.

It's very unfortunate that the forum is facing a very serious DDoS attack and that's never good for business. They haven't really been upright in how they have treated most of their loyal staffs. This is a very clear indication they are being targeted by someone who had it for them for a long time.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's very unfortunate that the forum is facing a very serious DDoS attack and that's never good for business. They haven't really been upright in how they have treated most of their loyal staffs. This is a very clear indication they are being targeted by someone who had it for them for a long time.

What forum are you talking about? Having said that, experiencing DDos attacks could be infuriating and very frustrating. This is true especially when you are running an e-commerce store. E-commerce store might be very vulnerable because their business depends a lot on online sales and the company could suffer if their website gets attacked continuously.

What forum are you talking about? Having said that, experiencing DDos attacks could be infuriating and very frustrating. This is true especially when you are running an e-commerce store. E-commerce store might be very vulnerable because their business depends a lot on online sales and the company could suffer if their website gets attacked continuously.

When your running an e-commerce business website and it's been DDoS attacked, there's no way you're going to be able to carry out any of your business activities. The only way you can be able to get back control of your website very easily would be if you are making use of a very reliable hosting company because they will do everything possible to bring back your website from the attack online.

Yes. It was so heartbreaking. I got over it and took steps to secure my new website to prevent future attacks. I did this by setting strong passwords, updating software, and adding extra security measures.

Yes. It was so heartbreaking. I got over it and took steps to secure my new website to prevent future attacks. I did this by setting strong passwords, updating software, and adding extra security measures.

It is always very frustrating and painful whenever your business website faces a serious hack that compromised everything about your business.

It is going to take your business out of commission in such a way that if you don't have any backup, you will completely lose everything and you have to start afresh all over again.

It's not that my business website was hacked, but I had an Instagram page where I sell products using the dropshipping system, and once it was hacked, there was nothing special there, only posts and a few hundred followers, so I lost a little, but it's a pity, because I spent several months creating it. and content filling as well as advertising

It is always very frustrating and painful whenever your business website faces a serious hack that compromised everything about your business.

It is going to take your business out of commission in such a way that if you don't have any backup, you will completely lose everything and you have to start afresh all over again.

In many cases, it might be a competitor who may be trying to hack the website. It is far much common for many hackers to work with such kind of businesses so that they could harm the other business. It may be much more common than many people may think.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds