Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business website ever been hacked?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many different kinds of businesses that create a website for themselves and this is quite important as well. However, certain business websites could be hacked and this may cause a major problem for many businesses. So when such thing happens, what do you do?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many different kinds of businesses that create a website for themselves and this is quite important as well. However, certain business websites could be hacked and this may cause a major problem for many businesses. So when such thing happens, what do you do?
its true there are so many business that own website and for me I have a website for my business but I never experience any hack before and someone need to be careful because there are alot of fraud stars out there online to scam others I never experience this before in my business

My website has not been hacked but recently one of my websites was under DDoS attacks. Because of the attack, the website was unavailable for some time I I lost some revenue. THis is the first time that has happened to me.

It's always very difficult to deal with whenever your website is under DDoS attacks. It's going to take your website out from functioning. If you don't have the knowledge on how to fix it and your hosting company not quick to fix, you're going to out for a long time. My business account or website have never been hacked.

My website has not been hacked but recently one of my websites was under DDoS attacks. Because of the attack, the website was unavailable for some time I I lost some revenue. THis is the first time that has happened to me.

So sorry about this kind of experience with your website being under an attack. I have not experienced same with my websites. I have tried to stay on the good side and always wished that they don't come for me because no matter how we take a look at it, it is never black and white on why hackers will want to attack your website.

I had always been under the wrong impression that if your website is small, hackers would not be interested in attacking your websites. But looks like not matter the size of your website, there are some jealous people who always target websites.

I had always been under the wrong impression that if your website is small, hackers would not be interested in attacking your websites. But looks like not matter the size of your website, there are some jealous people who always target websites.

This is the pure cold truth. There are so many people out there who are sad,, salty, envious and plain black wicked. They will never support you in any way but they will go out of their way to destroy what you have given all your efforts.

This is the pure cold truth. There are so many people out there who are sad,, salty, envious and plain black wicked. They will never support you in any way but they will go out of their way to destroy what you have given all your efforts.

That's true, unfortunately. There will always be people who would hack your website and misuse your personal details for their own selfish purposes. They will steal your information and steal your money. There are many people who have been victimised by such kind of cruel people. The sad thing is that many governmental corrupt officials may also be involved in these activities.

That's true, unfortunately. There will always be people who would hack your website and misuse your personal details for their own selfish purposes. They will steal your information and steal your money. There are many people who have been victimised by such kind of cruel people. The sad thing is that many governmental corrupt officials may also be involved in these activities.

When you are already aware that there are so many people who are looking for an opportunity to compromise your business website, it is very important for you to make all the necessary preparation that is going to help to backup the security of a website to prevent it from being hacked easily.

No, my business website have never been hacked. I can't begin to imagine how I would feel if I come to work and see my business website hacked. My business will be affected because all businesses will cease. I will keep losing money until the website is restored.

I once had a forum and I banned someone and they didn't like it so they hacked me. Luckily my host was able to fix it.

Damn! The person who did that is a psycho. So, they expected you not to ban them when they are not following your forum's Terms of Service? Well, thank God that your host was able to fix hack otherwise, the hacker will hold you hostage.

No, my business website have never been hacked. I can't begin to imagine how I would feel if I come to work and see my business website hacked. My business will be affected because all businesses will cease. I will keep losing money until the website is restored.

A business website could be hacked at any time. Apart from this, a website could also experience DDos attacks as well. It is good to read that your website has not been hacked. However, I think that it might happen in the future, so you must use precautions for that.

A business website could be hacked at any time. Apart from this, a website could also experience DDos attacks as well. It is good to read that your website has not been hacked. However, I think that it might happen in the future, so you must use precautions for that.
DDos attacks is different from a business websites being hacked. If your hosting company is good, they will resolve the DDoS attack in a short period of time. DDoS attack stops you from having access to your websites but hacking is done to steal your data.

With the experience that I have had when it comes to hackers trying to take over my social media account and pages, I know how challenging it is going to be for you to even recover any account that have already been hacked. This makes it something of a top priority for me when it comes to ensuring that the security of all my social media accounts and business account are up to date.

DDos attacks is different from a business websites being hacked. If your hosting company is good, they will resolve the DDoS attack in a short period of time. DDoS attack stops you from having access to your websites but hacking is done to steal your data.

Yes, it could be different. However, hackers may not only hack your website, they could also launch a DDos attack as well apart from hacking your website. if you face such kind of condition, then thin gs could get very hard for you. hackers normally use malware and other viruses that could harm your website.

No, but I've known people who have dealt with this. Some people have lost a lot from hacks. The sad truth, is that no matter how much security you have, you can still be hacked. The best thing you can do, is change passwords often for any sites you use. As well, keep a close eye on employees if they are part of said website.

I fear the idea of hackers getting into my stuff all the time. No one wants to deal with that.

Yes, it could be different. However, hackers may not only hack your website, they could also launch a DDos attack as well apart from hacking your website. if you face such kind of condition, then thin gs could get very hard for you. hackers normally use malware and other viruses that could harm your website.

It's just like what Forum Promotion is facing now with their website being DDoS attacked for close to 5 days now none stop. This is definitely bad for business whenever you're taken out of your business with DDoS attack. It's something that kills one's website SEO.

It's just like what Forum Promotion is facing now with their website being DDoS attacked for close to 5 days now none stop. This is definitely bad for business whenever you're taken out of your business with DDoS attack. It's something that kills one's website SEO.

It is sad to hear that. Whenever a website experiences this, things could be really frustrating for all the people involved. Just imagine a big online store getting hacked. The experience for customers could be really bad. the management may also panic as well.

Yes, a hacker may have knowledge on how to carry out a DDos attack on a website. If they tried to hack the website but can't, they will change strategy to attacking it with DDoS. They will have the same result in stopping you out from accessing your website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds