Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business ever been robbed?

I now understand that most rural areas are business hub. There are no place where crime is not perpetrated. It is the duty of the security agencies to check and stop it ..

There's a check with having security agencies combating those robbery. The rural community must make sure they employed the services of a security agencies that are trust worthy if they can't afford to involve the military because personally, I don't trust the police. This is to prevent the security agencies to even be involved in the crime.

Advertisement Placeholder
There's a check with having security agencies combating those robbery. The rural community must make sure they employed the services of a security agencies that are trust worthy if they can't afford to involve the military because personally, I don't trust the police. This is to prevent the security agencies to even be involved in the crime.
Talking from experience, the security personnels are even now more overwhelmed because the hoodlums are now coming after them as most of them are even more armed. They now operate with more sophisticated weapons...

The main problem in my country is the fact that police is also quite corrupt. There are many police officers who are involved in taking bribes and this allows many criminal to get away with their evil motives and this is quite harmful for businesses.

The main problem in my country is the fact that police is also quite corrupt. There are many police officers who are involved in taking bribes and this allows many criminal to get away with their evil motives and this is quite harmful for businesses.

Exactly! It's why I wouldn't trust the police easily in my country unless it's a particular police officer that I know well not to be corrupt. Some businesses have suffered so much at the hands of the police in my country too. It's why we don't have much faith in them now.

Exactly! It's why I wouldn't trust the police easily in my country unless it's a particular police officer that I know well not to be corrupt. Some businesses have suffered so much at the hands of the police in my country too. It's why we don't have much faith in them now.

There are a lot of corrupt police officers that are messing up the system. I have heard stories of people being asked to pay for some investigations to be done and it was shocking. I am of the opinion that there is need for a lot of scrutiny to be done in the police force in most countries of the world.

Don't even trust any police officer whether you know them or not. They pretend to be nice when you are around and become something else when you go away. I have dealings with them and know them too well..

There are a lot of corrupt police officers that are messing up the system. I have heard stories of people being asked to pay for some investigations to be done and it was shocking. I am of the opinion that there is need for a lot of scrutiny to be done in the police force in most countries of the world.

The government of my country seriously need to look into the police sector and have everything revamped and changed because a lot of them have been working with the mindset that they can do whatever they want without having to pay or suffer any consequences for their actions. This is why they intimidate most businesses because the feel that there is nothing they can do about it.

The government of my country seriously need to look into the police sector and have everything revamped and changed because a lot of them have been working with the mindset that they can do whatever they want without having to pay or suffer any consequences for their actions. This is why they intimidate most businesses because the feel that there is nothing they can do about it.

The truth is that some of these police officers are not given a better standard of living and it is messing everything up for them. I can't even understand how they are happy working under such conditions. So, I agree with you that it is important that something is done to get things right as soon as possible.

The truth is that some of these police officers are not given a better standard of living and it is messing everything up for them. I can't even understand how they are happy working under such conditions. So, I agree with you that it is important that something is done to get things right as soon as possible.
When the security of the citizens are not guaranteed by the government that are supposed to protect them, the crime rates are very much likely to go higher. Many businesses are robbed daily across our various cities..

When the security of the citizens are not guaranteed by the government that are supposed to protect them, the crime rates are very much likely to go higher. Many businesses are robbed daily across our various cities..

The government does not take any kind of responsibility at all in many cases. This is also one of the main reasons why many citizens have to take care by themselves in many cases. Street criminals also target many businesses in commercial areas as well.

The government does not take any kind of responsibility at all in many cases. This is also one of the main reasons why many citizens have to take care by themselves in many cases. Street criminals also target many businesses in commercial areas as well.
It is a common place to many businesses on the street getting robbed and nobody does anything about it. Many businesses hardly stay up late for the fear of being robbed. I am very fortunate that my business has not been robbed before..

It is a common place to many businesses on the street getting robbed and nobody does anything about it. Many businesses hardly stay up late for the fear of being robbed. I am very fortunate that my business has not been robbed before..

Well, most of the time, businesses located in secluded or isolated areas are the ones that are targeted by many robbers and thieves. This is because such kind of places are easy targets for robbers. This is why many people hire guards in order to make the place much safer.

There are a few businesses that are located at vulnerable places and this is the main reason why they get robbed, especially during the nighttime. They have many guards that protect the area. However, they have to make sure that they hire the right number of guards. A single guard may not be able to do anything.
If my business is located in an area which is prone to robbery, I will close shop before it's dark and leave. This will remove the chances of being in the shop when robbers are going to attack. Night business in lonely areas is dangerous.

If my business is located in an area which is prone to robbery, I will close shop before it's dark and leave. This will remove the chances of being in the shop when robbers are going to attack. Night business in lonely areas is dangerous.
Most times the robbers even operate in the day time. They do not wait until it is night time or dark before they struck. Everyone has to security conscious and put some security system in place..

The reason why I'm not going to put myself in a position to understand whatever that is going on with them is that none of them are forced to be a police officer and work under the situation they are working. As far as I'm concerned, it shouldn't be the reason why they are going to be treating the Citizens like they are the cause of their problem.

This is why there are many people who chose to start a business in a location where the crime rate is low or in a place where the percentage of crimes is low. This may also include very crowded places where armed robbery is hard to carry out.

This is why there are many people who chose to start a business in a location where the crime rate is low or in a place where the percentage of crimes is low. This may also include very crowded places where armed robbery is hard to carry out.

You cannot start your business in a location where there is high risk of robbery and expect your business to function effectively. Even if you have security on ground where your business is carried out, they will always find a way to maneuver the security to rob your business.

You cannot start your business in a location where there is high risk of robbery and expect your business to function effectively. Even if you have security on ground where your business is carried out, they will always find a way to maneuver the security to rob your business.

The main concern is your safety and the safety of your business. There have been cases where the victims were attacked by the robbers and they lost their lives. This is why the location may matter. If you cannot afford to find the right kind of location, then you may have no other option but to hire guards.

Robbery cases and shop lifting cases has actually increased in recent times. Some cases robbery are not only carried out by people w
Who are armed. There are also people who disguise as shoppers but are only there to steal from you..

Finding good location for businesses isn't easy. If you see one in a very good spot, the cost for it is going to be highly exorbitant. It's why business consider areas which have slight complications but businesses can be carried out in them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds