Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business ever been robbed?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where your business or place of work was robbed? Thankfully I never have been robbed, but I have heard some horror stories about robberies. Have you ever been in one? What happened? How much was stolen? Was anyone hurt?

Advertisement Placeholder
One thing that I love so much about my business establishment is because of the high level of security that is within the premises of my business and location as well which makes it very difficult for any kind of robbery activities to be carried out. And also, there is a military base within the vicinity and that makes it impossible for criminals to come around.

One thing that I love so much about my business establishment is because of the high level of security that is within the premises of my business and location as well which makes it very difficult for any kind of robbery activities to be carried out. And also, there is a military base within the vicinity and that makes it impossible for criminals to come around.

Unfortunately, not all the businesses are located in such kind of settings. This is why they have to hire guards in order to protect them in the first place. They need to do this because this may be a necessary thing to do in case if you live in a city where criminal activities are quite common.

I can't be robbed but can be scammed as I don't run an offline business but an online one. I think we are coming to an era where the need for physical stores would be very minimal and almost not recognized.

There was a time I was selling provisions and some people came and stole things in my shop, not because I was not around but because I was not really looking at them, as there were many customers around.

I have not had an experience of my business being robbed. This is something that always scare me the most when I think about it. So, I am always careful with the security details at my workshop and even hired some special security guys that always stay there at night.

My offline businesses have never been robbed. They went bankrupt, though. My online businesses have never been hacked. I have also never worked for any businesses, online of offline, that have been robbed or hacked.

I can't be robbed but can be scammed as I don't run an offline business but an online one. I think we are coming to an era where the need for physical stores would be very minimal and almost not recognized.
This won't happen even in the future. Physical stores can never cease to exist. Online business is very popular because people like doing businesses online but most of these businesses need an offline store where the work is put in.

My business have never been robbed except for some customers who tried to steal some items without paying for them. They were all caught.

This won't happen even in the future. Physical stores can never cease to exist. Online business is very popular because people like doing businesses online but most of these businesses need an offline store where the work is put in.

My business have never been robbed except for some customers who tried to steal some items without paying for them. They were all caught.
There would always be the need for an offline store but it would be as rampant as it's now in the future. In a world where you can order for stuff and it will be delivered to you in minutes, it would be very difficult to keep up with going to offline stores.

There's a difference between having an offline store and an offline warehouse for the goods you sell online.

There would always be the need for an offline store but it would be as rampant as it's now in the future. In a world where you can order for stuff and it will be delivered to you in minutes, it would be very difficult to keep up with going to offline stores.

There's a difference between having an offline store and an offline warehouse for the goods you sell online.
I get your point but the fact remains big companies can never stop operating their offline store no matter the success of they have selling online. Take for example, Nike, Adidas, Gucci and so on. They can't operate the bulk orders they get from offline warehouse. This can mainly work with small and average business where orders aren't much and the owner can operate the warehouse with few workers processing orders.

I have not experienced any robbery incident and do not wish to come across any in the future. My business and the previous I had worked before had never been robbed..

Unfortunately, not all the businesses are located in such kind of settings. This is why they have to hire guards in order to protect them in the first place. They need to do this because this may be a necessary thing to do in case if you live in a city where criminal activities are quite common.

Yeah, I know that not all businesses can boost of the same benefits when it comes to the security of their location. It's one of the first thing that I make inquiries on whenever I want to start up any kind of business in any location. If the location isn't secure, I wouldn't make that move.

Criminal activities are more noticeable in the urban areas and cities. Every business center is liable for attack and it ought to provide security personnels to protect it's facilities at all times...

Yeah, I know that not all businesses can boost of the same benefits when it comes to the security of their location. It's one of the first thing that I make inquiries on whenever I want to start up any kind of business in any location. If the location isn't secure, I wouldn't make that move.

There are a few businesses that are located at vulnerable places and this is the main reason why they get robbed, especially during the nighttime. They have many guards that protect the area. However, they have to make sure that they hire the right number of guards. A single guard may not be able to do anything.

Criminal activities are more noticeable in the urban areas and cities. Every business center is liable for attack and it ought to provide security personnels to protect it's facilities at all times...

Criminal activities and theft can happen anywhere. It doesn't matter if the business is located in the urban areas and cities or the rural areas, as long there's something for those criminals to steal, they will attack. I can remember some years ago when companies in my rural areas were under constant attack by criminals until they get army personnel set up a camp near the company.

Criminal activities and theft can happen anywhere. It doesn't matter if the business is located in the urban areas and cities or the rural areas, as long there's something for those criminals to steal, they will attack. I can remember some years ago when companies in my rural areas were under constant attack by criminals until they get army personnel set up a camp near the company.
Actually criminal activities are perpetrated anywhere but it is more pronounced in the urban cities. When I was in my rural area we never get afraid of people coming to rob as there are no enough money or business activities going on..

Where I work now, no but the previous place I worked it was robbed twice and this was down to the last person leaving not closing the door properly. It was a mess the second time it happened.

My business has not been robbed before because I do not keep cash or have goods that entice anyone to rob me. I run a laundry business and no one would come to steal people's cloths..

Actually criminal activities are perpetrated anywhere but it is more pronounced in the urban cities. When I was in my rural area we never get afraid of people coming to rob as there are no enough money or business activities going on..

Your own rural location is what plays a big role in how things occur in your place. There are local area that booms very well in business and this makes them a high target. Take for instance, Nkwo Nnewi is one of the biggest local market in my area where importers offload and sell motor spares parts. There are high cases of robbery there.

Your own rural location is what plays a big role in how things occur in your place. There are local area that booms very well in business and this makes them a high target. Take for instance, Nkwo Nnewi is one of the biggest local market in my area where importers offload and sell motor spares parts. There are high cases of robbery there.
I now understand that most rural areas are business hub. There are no place where crime is not perpetrated. It is the duty of the security agencies to check and stop it ..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds