Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business ever been featured on a business site/magazine?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has your business ever been featured on a business site? Or maybe a magazine? I'd like to talk about being featured in a big magazine, like a big business magazine, as I think that would be awesome, and a good way to get some eyes on your business. Has your business ever been featured in a magazine? Or maybe an article about you as the owner and founder?

The downside of magazines is that they are an afterthought these days, so maybe it'd be best if it was on a website or a stream or something.

Advertisement Placeholder
I hope to one day have this happen. I am still working on making a business idea work. I know something will stick eventually. The place I work at now was featured in a local magazine. Nothing national though.

That is the dream of businesses to have such endorsement. To be featured on the front pages of magazines and reputable website. My company is still working to achieve such feat...

Has your business ever been featured on a business site? Or maybe a magazine? I'd like to talk about being featured in a big magazine, like a big business magazine, as I think that would be awesome, and a good way to get some eyes on your business. Has your business ever been featured in a magazine? Or maybe an article about you as the owner and founder?

The downside of magazines is that they are an afterthought these days, so maybe it'd be best if it was on a website or a stream or something.
I hope to one day have this happen. I am still working on making a business idea work. I know something will stick eventually. The place I work at now was featured in a local magazine. Nothing national though.

In order to get features in a magazine, your business should be really big and I think that you should be a really successful businessman in the first place. This is why many successful and popular businessmen usually get featured in many magazines.

My businesses have never been featured on business magazines, not even on prestigious sites. However, when I was a manager in a store, I worked hard to get it featured on a business magazine. Interestingly, I absent mindedly gave my phone number and for many years, people called on my number to make inquiries even though I had already left the job.

My businesses have never been featured on business magazines, not even on prestigious sites. However, when I was a manager in a store, I worked hard to get it featured on a business magazine. Interestingly, I absent mindedly gave my phone number and for many years, people called on my number to make inquiries even though I had already left the job.

So, you received calls from magazine owners who were interested in featuring your business in a magazine? I think that it may not be that easy to get featured in the magazine. I assume that magazine owners do ask for some kind of financial compensation when it comes to featuring your business in a magazine.

So, you received calls from magazine owners who were interested in featuring your business in a magazine? I think that it may not be that easy to get featured in the magazine. I assume that magazine owners do ask for some kind of financial compensation when it comes to featuring your business in a magazine.
Well, when the company I was working for got featured in the magazine, we did not offer any sort of compensation. They were just trying to profile local businesses.However, I do believe that of these featured content are actually sponsored posts.

I haven't used magazines or newspapers to feature my business and the reason why I haven't done that is because I don't think that most people are interested in reading magazines now.

A lot of people are more into using social media platforms. It's why I focus featuring my businesses on different social media platforms.

I have not featured in a big magazine or an article, but it is something that I am working on. As a business person, getting featured on a big magazine is good and when I achieve this, I know that it is going to bring more exposure to my business.

Actually my business has not featured on the pages of magazines and newspaper before as it usually cost high to have them place advert on the front pages of any magazine. But someday I would make sure it happens..

I have not featured in a big magazine or an article, but it is something that I am working on. As a business person, getting featured on a big magazine is good and when I achieve this, I know that it is going to bring more exposure to my business.

Personally for me, instead of worrying for my business to be featured on a very popular magazine, I am I'm going to be more interested in having my business to be promoted by a very popular celebrity online because the person have more access to thousands of fans who are most likely going to be a potential customer.

It takes finance to have your business feature in any top magazine or website. When you have a business that you want to whole world or majority of people around , it is good to advertise them on reputable website..

I haven't used magazines or newspapers to feature my business and the reason why I haven't done that is because I don't think that most people are interested in reading magazines now.

A lot of people are more into using social media platforms. It's why I focus featuring my businesses on different social media platforms.

There are still many people in here who read the Sunday magazine. The Sunday magazine used to get delivered to many homes in here. However, now the readership has certainly decreased much. Despite this, I think that the magazines could be used to promote the businesses at a very large scale because still your business may get exposed to a fewer readers who still read the magazine.

I've never been interested in featuring my business in any magazine. I no longer read magazines and same with newspapers. If I don't consider them worthy of reading, I shouldn't look at others to read it and see my business in it. The different social media sites is enough for business promotion.

There are still many people in here who read the Sunday magazine. The Sunday magazine used to get delivered to many homes in here. However, now the readership has certainly decreased much. Despite this, I think that the magazines could be used to promote the businesses at a very large scale because still your business may get exposed to a fewer readers who still read the magazine.

There's always going to some people who still read newspapers and magazines but they are very few today. Some people still have those newspapers delivered at their doorsteps but some still don't read it. Social media have taken over everything and that's why the print media have suffered.

There's always going to some people who still read newspapers and magazines but they are very few today. Some people still have those newspapers delivered at their doorsteps but some still don't read it. Social media have taken over everything and that's why the print media have suffered.

There are many retirees who always read newspaper. There are many other people such as stay at home moms as well who also read newspapers and magazines. This is the kind of audience who reads magazines in here most of the time. I personally do not read newspaper.

There are many retirees who always read newspaper. There are many other people such as stay at home moms as well who also read newspapers and magazines. This is the kind of audience who reads magazines in here most of the time. I personally do not read newspaper.
How many of those retirees are buying products actively? It's only few of them as the rest of them are taken care of by their kids and grandkids. Everything they needed are bought and provided for them. Target advertising to the one's who are going to buy and not those who reads the newspaper for leisure.

How many of those retirees are buying products actively? It's only few of them as the rest of them are taken care of by their kids and grandkids. Everything they needed are bought and provided for them. Target advertising to the one's who are going to buy and not those who reads the newspaper for leisure.

This is true. Most of these pensioners are no longer ready to spend more as they have limited sources of income. It is always important to target the younger ones and those actively making money when you have products or things to sell.

Actually many people do read the prints these days but that does not reduce it's importance. The cost of placing your business on the front pages of magazines and reputable reputable newspaper are expensive and that usually scare people.

Well, the trend has changed a bit now. Now there are many elderly people who tend to read magazines on their phones. There are many applications created by many magazine owners and they promote their business through such manner.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds