Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has Inflation hurt your business in any way?

Inflation is a kind of a general or global economic situation that affects not only a single business but the entire economy of a particular country, continent or even the world at large.

Recently, the prices of many things have suddenly increased too much in here and many people are in trouble due to this, especially the salaried people whose salaries are fixed.

Advertisement Placeholder
Inflation is a kind of a general or global economic situation that affects not only a single business but the entire economy of a particular country, continent or even the world at large.
Probably, inflation affects every business and it also affects every individual. it is a kind of a global thing but in some countries it is much more lesser. countries that have good economies will easily recover.

Inflation is one of the things that can kill a business,especially emerging and small busineses,the worst thing is that if your country does not produce enough of what its citizens need,then you cannot escape inflation.

Not only once but more than that.
Due to issues of inflation, alot of business has been shutdown because I could no long maintain it financial status again.

Probably, inflation affects every business and it also affects every individual. it is a kind of a global thing but in some countries it is much more lesser. countries that have good economies will easily recover.

Inflation has definitely affected me. Since the increase of fuel prices, things are becoming really hard to manage. I reckon that a new wave of inflation will affect us as fuel prices have increased.

Inflation has definitely affected me. Since the increase of fuel prices, things are becoming really hard to manage. I reckon that a new wave of inflation will affect us as fuel prices have increased.
Probably, if the price of fuel increases it will probably affect many other things. Even foodstuffs will increase in price because fuel is needed to transport them from one place to another.

The cost of items are getting very high and there are some items which its price increase would drastically affect all other commodities . For instance , the hike in the cost of fuel will definitely affect the price of other commodities.

Yeah, inflation has become so bad for sure. Not just the west African countries as you say. Every part of the world is complaining about it. The prices of items have gone up at a high rate.
I was thinking maybe is only the small tier countries that are suffering from this inflation, but the issue is much here in my country, I don't know about big tier countries out there.

The cost of items are getting very high and there are some items which its price increase would drastically affect all other commodities . For instance , the hike in the cost of fuel will definitely affect the price of other commodities.
Things are very costly nowadays , even the cost of transportation. It affects so many people especially people with business and it also affects people that are thinking of beginning a new business.

Inflation has delt with us seriously, I think 70 percent of all this west African countries are suffering from this, This seems to be very cost, the amount of money you can use in the 90s, won't satisfy now.
My business has been hurt badly due to the inflation and the general breakdown of economy in my country , the price of goods and commodities keeps skyrocketing everyday .

Yes, inflation has actually dealt with my business and even made me lose alot if customers in the process because I did increase the price of my services. As a freelancer, switching between prices ain't so easy.

My business has been hurt badly due to the inflation and the general breakdown of economy in my country , the price of goods and commodities keeps skyrocketing everyday .
The inflation dealt with Allot of business out there, been it online business or offline. Likewise the Corona virus pandemic affects most of the business out there. Things are getting tougher all the times.

Probably, if the price of fuel increases it will probably affect many other things. Even foodstuffs will increase in price because fuel is needed to transport them from one place to another.

The price of fuel has increased recently in my country and many people anticipate that this will lead to incredibly high inflation. We can already see a growth in price of many products in the market,.

The price of fuel has increased recently in my country and many people anticipate that this will lead to incredibly high inflation. We can already see a growth in price of many products in the market,.
whenever the price of fuel increases the price of other things will also increase simultaneously. in my country there was a recent meeting that they want to bring the price of fuel down and I think that will be a good news.

Inflation has really affected my personal expenditure. I earn the same amount I am used to but everything is so expensive. Even buying food alone has become a really expensive thing to do. Now I have to be really careful how I spend my money.
This is serious. When there's inflation, almost everybody will be affected. That's what's happening now. Even if you're not a business owner, inflation will still affect you.

This is serious. When there's inflation, almost everybody will be affected. That's what's happening now. Even if you're not a business owner, inflation will still affect you.

Inflation is also having an impact on big businessmen out there as well. This is why almost all the people are suffering. However, salaried people are the ones who suffer a,lot because they have a limited amount of money and they have to depend on it.

Inflation is a big issue here in the US and likely in many other countries around the world. For me though it's been annoying, but I've been able to get by with what I have. But, I know that inflation has hurt a lot of people, and in turn it has hurt their work or businesses. Have you dealt with inflation the best you can?

Who here has had issues come up with their work or business because of inflation?
Inglation has never hurted my business. I do not even have any business for now. The only way I make money is by posting on online platforms but I wish to have a physical business as time goes on. I want to have a clothing line.

This is true, but if you are a very good investor it would relatively impossible for it grossly affect you. This is because it would make you hold on to assets with high profit potentials and interest rates.

Inflation is seriously affecting my gaming business. I don't know , the government seems to decide to be very cruel to the masses because there is no petrol for generators making most business to suffer and even if you have to buy it somewhere the price will be very high.

Things are very costly nowadays , even the cost of transportation. It affects so many people especially people with business and it also affects people that are thinking of beginning a new business.
When there's inflation, everybody will be affected regardless of status. Currently, some countries are battling inflation, and as result all the businesses in those countries are getting affected.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds