Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone used Patreon to monetize their content?

Wow, this is a good way to earn however. I have never heard it before but I would have interest in it because I have a dream of being an article writer. Well, I'm still a learner right now.

Advertisement Placeholder
Okay I actually like the concept of Patreon but you said one will pay 5 to 12% of the income is it on monthly basis or annually?

With this I will then say truely this a very good way of earning even you are the content creatir,with this one can make more than $30 in two months
[automerge]1638695819[/automerge]
I
Okay I actually like the concept of Patreon but you said one will pay 5 to 12% of the income is it on monthly basis or annually?
I feel it is on monthly basis since the earning is also on monthly basis one cannot make earning of monthly basis and pay percentage on annually

I'm just hearing of this platform for the first time. I'll really love to see if they have any program for app developers; like the way Google admob is built as well.
Though I like the fact that they pay based on percentage, it'll be great to work harder since you know you'll earn more.

I have never heard of that nor how it works,but monitizing your content using that,tends to straight forward and easy to handle,I will give it a trial to see how it works.

Patreon is a good way to generate income. There are people who like to pay extra provided they have access to ad free content. There are also people who like to support content creators.

These days, there are even people that use platforms such as Patreon to monetize their content. A lot of people think Patreon is just for YouTubers and comic artists. However, pretty much anyone can use it. As long as you have an active user base, monetizing your content using Patreon can be a viable

The one thing that you mentioned here that was very interesting is that you are not actually paying for the service but rather you are paying based on what you are earning and therefore I think that this is very important because it shows that if you are not very successful you will not have to have additional expenses to worry about.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds