Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has anyone earned from A-ADS?

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
When I started seeing A-ADS banners on Bizdustry I went to check the site and see if I can use it on my site. I signed up, created ad unit and submitted the ad codes on my site. The whole process was easy and simple. You will be required to verify your email after you signed up. You can then hear over earn tab, in the new page, you will have to choose banner size, submit your website address and create ad codes. You can then paste the codes on your website.

How much they pay?
The pay rate is 17 cents per 1000 videws and 2 cents per click.

How will they pay?
They pay via bitcoins through btc address or faucet hub. PTC payment minimum threshold is 0.001 BTC

If you have used this please share your experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
OneOneDay, a Hong Kong-based ad-tech startup has recently launched the Oodies app in India. This unique app allows users to earn some sweet cash rewards and donate part of it to social causes by watching advertisements of their choice.

I know a ads, but never tried this this network. I have seen this ad network mostly used by ptc and gpt sites. Most of the ads are also related to fradulant sites, hyips, ponzi schemes, etc. I wouldn't take a risk by using ad network that does not provide quality ads.

In the event that you have a site, a blog, or some other sort of essence on the web, Google has an approach to adapt it. It's called Google AdSense, and it's a program that attempts to make everybody a monetary champ: promoters get new customers or deals through the AdWords program, Google gets cash to serve those advertisements, and you get cash when individuals click on them.

Utilizing web search innovation, Google will serve advertisements that are pertinent to the particular substance of a site page. For example, on the off chance that somebody is on a page that is covering the most recent golf competition, Google will serve advertisements for golf clubs or hitting the fairway clothing. On the off chance that you own that site, you get paid each time somebody taps on one of those promotions. This is generally called Cost Per Click (CPC) publicizing.

Actually its useful for bloggers like you and forums like bizindustry. But wat of those that doesnt av any forum or blog where the banner can be viewed.
Quote Of the today!
Don't depend on people to survive! Depend on your self and I Am, he will surely help you.

I just discovered a-ads do not have a flat pay rate for clicks or impression. Their rate is depended on the money advertisers are paying. Their pay rate can differ day to day. I hear that earning is very poor with then ad network.

A-ads is good for advertiser side because a-ads program is filtering generic traffic that is not counted at all and only calculates organic traffic delivered to your website.

I have used a-ads as a publisher, however, I am thinking about using this ad network as an advertiser. I want to see if I can generate sales using this ad network

I have seen this ad being used on the forums I participate. I guess this is a legitimate ad network, but I want to know if their rate for ad impression and click differ according to geography.

They say you earn from impressions as well as clicks but in my experience, the earning per click and earning per 1000 views both are very low. I had to give up due to low rate

I have started using a-ads again. After stopping for some months I again started using a-ads because they allow micro payments and I can withdraw any amount

If their pay rate will not be fixed but keep differing from day to day, incant use their services. I will want to be able to estimate my earnings a little more accurately than just living it to fate

I have not even heard of the name before. On the other note, I am not good at cryptocurrencies conversion but hope the minimum threshold to be withdrawn is not that much with what I am seeing.

I haven't used A Ads banner advert on my blog before in fact it's the first time that I am hearing about them, although I do see this banner on this platform but I never knew what they were all about.

I have not used this on.my website either but I tend to like the fact that they also have the Bitcoin as one of their payment processor unlike the regular PayPal we get to see everywhere

Earning is small, but I think I am loving a-ads. They send payment to my microwallet every day and small payment is building up every day Normally, I am earning 15 cents per day in average.

Though I don't have a blog or website at the moment, I can say the explanation above can encourage one to start something. You have made it so simple that one can start even immediately. I know that there are really so much to be learnt from this forum apart from earning money. It is just my opinion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds