Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Harry Potter

Teg1

Renowned member
Website
tck.boards.net
Credits
Harry Potter is my all-time favorite book and movie series. I can't get enough of it. I often find myself reading the books over and over as well as watching the movies back to back in multiple binges throughout the year. I think of all the books, Half-Blood Prince was my favorite and of all the movies, I really loved Order of the Phoenix and Deathly Hollows Part 2.

Do you guys like harry potter? What's your favorite book and movie in the series?

Advertisement Placeholder
I absolutely love Harry Potter. I own all of the movies and all of the books. My favorite book is the last one, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I really don't feel like the Part 1 and Part 2 movies do the Deathly Hallows book justice. My favorite movie is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

I have not read the Harry Potter books, but always wanted to though. I've seen and own all of the Harry Potter movies. I heard from a family member that there are two versions of Harry Potter. One is the British version and the other is the non British version. The British version of Harry Potter has way more detail than what we know about and the one we know about has a lot packed into it. I want to know all about the other version now.

I love Harry Potter! As per usual, the books are vastly superior to the movies. I think Half-Blood Prince is probably my favorite book, too. Is it weird that Slughorn is one of the reasons I love HBP so much? I know a lot of people don't particularly like him, but I think he's such an interesting character. For the movies...I think I have to go with the first one. I think it was the closest to the book and it just has that magical, happy vibe.

What house do you all think you'd be in?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds