Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

hardest to live without?

Which of these would be the hardest to live without?

• Chocolate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Music

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Your favorite drink

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your phone

• TV / Streaming

• Computer / Internet

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Advertisement Placeholder
Computer/internet.

Because with internet you have music, tv/streaming and things you can do with a phone except old school phone calls, but I'm not big on callong people. Text > calls

I was able to entertain myself for many, many hours long before I had internet, streaming etc. as long as I had a computer.

I picked computer/internet because I rely on my computer to get projects done. I can do everything I can do on my phone more efficient on my computer. I can easily look up whatever I want to watch on my computer, so I don't really need to stream anything on my tv though it'll look better on my tv. I can easily listen to music on my computer too. I don't eat chocolate that often and I don't need to drink mountain dew all the time there's water I can drink and it's better. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds