Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Happy New Year!

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you have any new year resolutions? :yum:

To finally have my business up and running. Plus to make some progress with growth with it.

I don't know at this point in time but eventually I would like this business of my to get me off of restrictive governmental "income". So I can rent my own living space and secure my own living in general. :)

Happy New Year to everyone here on the forum. May you all have an incredible year in 2018. The previous year is now behind us. Let's look straight ahead to bigger and brighter things to come in this new year that we're in right now. :grinning:

Happy New Year. Mine has been horrible to say the least. Worked on New Years, and then came home and then was sick from food poisoning.
They say what you do to bring in the new year is what the rest of the year is going to be like. I surely hope not... :p

Happy New Year. Mine has been horrible to say the least. Worked on New Years, and then came home and then was sick from food poisoning.
They say what you do to bring in the new year is what the rest of the year is going to be like. I surely hope not... :yum:

I would hope not... I am so sorry to see that you didn't have a good one indeed. But the year is young! :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds