Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Had an awesome day today

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
Yet feeling awful. Awful part is because of the number of interviews I had to conduct.

I had an experience which is funny as hell. One guy answered almost all questions starting "I know everything sir", and then followed by the answer to each and every question I asked. I wondered and it was suspicious. Not that my questions were that difficult. But the way he said it. The guy was searching the question in google everytime I asked him something and then quoting the description from the very first result.

Wtf I don't know if he was simply being a troll or if he was that stupid to try this! :/

Advertisement Placeholder
I tried searching for the keywords in my question while asking him. :p
His answers were in perfect match with the google answers. It didn't differed not even by a single word!

The NDA was very strict dude, I don't want the company to sue me as of now! the suing part will happen after firing me, so! :p

And as for the secret agent job, I wish I was working as one. :D

I think that some people like the one you are talking about think that they know everything or think that they have to show others especially their interviewers that they know everything. Things like honesty and other stuff still matter. I must also say that my day was perfect if I know what a perfect day looks like. From the undisturbed time to do whatever I wanted to do in the morning to the wonderful meals I have eaten.

The only bad thing about this day is that I still have to go to the gym and work out, which I do not like at all. I wish I could just get healthy some other way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds