Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Grand Staircase in Woods

Advertisement Placeholder
Crazy! I've heard search and rescue officers talk about these. They don't know how they got there or anything but are told to avoid them.

Crazy! I've heard search and rescue officers talk about these. They don't know how they got there or anything but are told to avoid them.

It freaks me out! I actually saw one of those staircases in the woods and I was afraid to go near it. Haha.

If you spend any amount of time out in the woods you tend to come across things like this. I think these are just remnants of days past. There could have been a house or some sort of building there at one time in the past and that is all that is left. It's still weird though.

If you spend any amount of time out in the woods you tend to come across things like this. I think these are just remnants of days past. There could have been a house or some sort of building there at one time in the past and that is all that is left. It's still weird though.

That's one explanation. Another I have heard is that they are part of path. I would not rule out any paranormal conclusions.

It's strange to think that there would be a staircase in the woods without a foundation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds