Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Gramfree is a Big SCAM!!

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
Gramfree is very popular these days. Many people say ,it's scam, many people say ,it's real.
I also thought it is real because they have strong payment proof videos inside the site under "videos" Option.
I worked for approx 8-9 months to reach at threshold .
I requested my withdraw on 28/09/2020... They accepted but my payment is still pending.

Check proof
View attachment 749

Gram free is totally scam. They approve videos of those people who talk in favour of gramfree. Those few people who showed their proofs are from their own staff to cheat other people.

So if anyone from you are working on that site,stop it now. Otherwise you will also get result like me.

If anyone from you got payment then must share here . I want to see that luck person.

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks for this actually because i was seeing different refferal links sent to me on gram free but i didn't try it since i wasn't so sure of the site

I agree with you, if there is someone who has charged, who publishes his proof of payment, I left the page a little more than 15 days ago, because in the forums there is no one who has charged. It is a big scam!
Gramfree is very popular these days. Many people say ,it's scam, many people say ,it's real.
I also thought it is real because they have strong payment proof videos inside the site under "videos" Option.
I worked for approx 8-9 months to reach at threshold .
I requested my withdraw on 28/09/2020... They accepted but my payment is still pending.

Check proof
View attachment 749

Gram free is totally scam. They approve videos of those people who talk in favour of gramfree. Those few people who showed their proofs are from their own staff to cheat other people.

So if anyone from you are working on that site,stop it now. Otherwise you will also get result like me.

If anyone from you got payment then must share here . I want to see that luck person.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds