Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government job versus private job?

Salary. ... Government sector may provide less salary compared to the private sector, but they have better benefits. Increments for government jobs are standardized, whereas the private sector jobs are pretty much annual or in some companies half-yearly too.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have that vision of creating a part time income flow that you should choose government job over private job. That's the privilege that government job giver over private job.
If you also also looking for time to enable take care of your family, government job is the best option.

I prefer working in a private sector to working under government sector because government sectors carries a lot of implications, so I prefer working in the private sector I'm going to benefit of establishing business is more than government benefits.

To be honest, private sectors require more energies and

To be honest, private sectors want more from workers because the leadership and management style is dynamic. This will help workers to learn faster and better.
I agree with you @Genius , because for some time I worked in a bank and the level of pressure on employees is stronger, but there is more possibility of ascending quickly, depending on the ability to understand and learn. Unlike government entities that such promotion is due to years of service and studies, what they call merits.

There are many advantage in working for government outfi,because it would afford you the oppourtunity to have time for yourself as you would close from the office on time.You would use your time to attend to other issues and cordinate your home properly.And if you are indusrious you can start a part time business and generate income.There is this issue of your mind being at rest,becaues of the job security as economic downturn would'nt affect laydown of workers.Then the benefit of gratuity after your service years.and also the pension you get on a regular bases.

I prefer private sector as their work environment is good and encouraging colleagues compared to lazy government staffs. Also once you end up working for a year you may quit and safely start trading as here is more profit.

When you talk of job security government job is the best but the salary structure is poor compared to private

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?
Government jobs most especially in Nigeria is not good for young people with Enthusiasm, energy, and power with so much skill sets. But at the same time government policies is not encouraging the private sectors in our country. I would rather choose to work in a private sector than working as a civil servant.

There are advantages amd disadvantages of private job as they offer and give better salary than govt job but they do not give pension or gratuity at the end of Service. So i would go for govt job just because of pension and gratuity.

It's a know fact that most people prefers government jobs as compared to a private job, due to the benefits that comes with the governmental institutions that you will never get in a private company such as pension and working conditions and length of time of work. People will opt for private jobs only if it can truly pay very well, and people can make a fortune from it.
[automerge]1612621795[/automerge]
It's a know fact that most people prefers government jobs as compared to a private job, due to the benefits that comes with the governmental institutions that you will never get in a private company such as pension and working conditions and length of time of work. People will opt for private jobs only if it can truly pay very well, and people can make a fortune from it.

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

• 24 Months
  • Administrations
Government job is more beneficial if income is lower in private job. Government jobs also give pension for job Holder . government jobs have not a job like pension.
Government job is very good than private job and give edge for private business.

You can't compare government job and private job. Because in government job your have to wait for the month to finish before you been paid. And during the month you may commit so offence in which will lead to the reduction of the money you earned but in private job my dear you earn money any minute or hours of the day.

The Government jobs in Pakistan are always considered to be a lucrative option for job seekers and fresh graduates from colleges and universities. Due to the increased level of job security most people want to get hired in government departments and prefer these jobs over private sector jobs. Usually the compensations and benefits attached with any Public sector appointments are quite a lot.

There are a lot of benefits and advantages an individual enjoys while working for the government. As a government worker, you have leave for rest, there are allowances and there is job security. These are the things an individual wants in a work place.

Yes your question is valid . but i will prefer government job by that i can get pension and gratuity at the end at that will be my assets at my later life. So this will also good for my family. So in private you can earn too much but not get pension.

Both Private and Government jobs have their own pros and cons; it depends on you to make the choice.
I prefer government job than private. However it has more advantages and more job security

I will prefer government jobs over private jobs. Although both jobs have their advantages and disadvantages. The choice of working for the government vs the private sector depends on what a person wants to get out of their career.
The best known benefits of working in the government sector are better retirement plans and insurance policies with extensive coverage. A public sector employee can typically retire after 20years of service with the government, receive a pension every month, and start a new business. Although in the past you could work with a private sector company for 20 to 30years and look forward to retiring with good benefits. That's not the case anymore nowadays.
However public sector jobs offer more benefits than just attractive pensions and robust health insurance coverage, compare to the private sector, public employers have an advantage with agencies that provide financial help, promote general wellness and offer guidance for professional development.
So I prefer public sector over private sector.

I like a government job. I want to do a government job. I will always prefer this. It has many benefits. The government sector gives us more facilities than the private sector. There is also a pension facility after service in the government sector. And private sector workers take more and pay less.

I haven't been employed in the public sector, but most of my colleagues had told me that they aim for government jobs because the compensation is better. But I guess it depends on the company. I am happy in my current company though. We'll see.

Tho Most Government jobs have good pay, but one of the problem with Government jobs is that sometimes government could hold or delay payment of salary and there is an age limit on which a person can work, also what you can earn is being controlled by the government. But when it comes to private jobs. Its yours so there is no age limit, your profit is not being controlled, so there is a possibility of making more

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds