Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Google & YouTube Marketing

D

Deleted member 403

Has anybody tried Google or YouTube Ads to promote your business, goods, or services? Do you feel that you achieved your target audience for your client base?

Do you think their prices are reasonable?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am yet to try youtube advertising. However, I have run a couple of adwords campaigns and I was satisfied with the turnout. Adword campaign is beneficial for those who are looking to drive sales and improve customer base.

A friend of mine uses YouTube advertisement to promote his business and he has been doing pretty well for himself. According to him the money he spent in conducting the advert is considerably low compared to others and it gives him the target audience that he has always wanted.

YouTube ads have really helped me and I can say that I am very grateful and previledged. YouTube is the best social media for me. I am happy for the fact that I made over a thousand dollars in 7months on YouTube running channel. And I could not make more than 17dollars in 3years from blogging( terrible experience).

Advertisers can run adword campaigns, where as publishers can run adsense ads on their sites. The campaigns create on ad words will run through adsense for publishers.

Alot of people have said things similar to this here on this platform actually but I haven't done or ever thought of doing it at all but I will learn it if the earning way seems easy .

I have some friends who have advertised their youtube videos on youtube. By advertising their videos, they were able to gain subscribers as well as build views.

For google, I'll say they are not that effective on native ads. They show your ads to people with different interest. But youtube ads are more effective.

I have not tried YouTube marketing because it is not reflective of the kind of business I do but I have done some advertisement on AdWords and it yielded very good results.

Has anybody tried Google or YouTube Ads to promote your business, goods, or services? Do you feel that you achieved your target audience for your client base?

Do you think their prices are reasonable?

Personally, I believe that both channels are very effective in helping to promote your business but the problem is whether your business products and services would be able to meets the customer's needs.

Youtube and Google advertising can be very lucrative if you have adequate knowledge. Do not forget that you can also run into a loss if you don't know how to set your ads to meet your target audience. Make sure you learn how to use pixels it will really help you in getting very cheap ads cost.

Youtube and Google advertising can be very lucrative if you have adequate knowledge. Do not forget that you can also run into a loss if you don't know how to set your ads to meet your target audience. Make sure you learn how to use pixels it will really help you in getting very cheap ads cost.

I actually have not been able to make use of YouTube advertising but have always made use of Google ads which is very effective in marketing my business product and services.

I have not used Youtube marketing for my products and services but I have used Google AdWords for the the promotion of my goods and services many times. In most cases for Google AdWords I always meet my target and it's effective

I actually have not been able to make use of YouTube advertising but have always made use of Google ads which is very effective in marketing my business product and services.
What kind of product or service did you use Google ads to promote, and what was the result like? Will you use it again or will you go for another method of paid promotion? Kindly let me know your reasons

Google is currently giving out free $30 credit for anyone who signs up to boost their advertising power. Both platforms are owned by same company and are useful in their rights. I feel both should e utilized for maximum marketing success

A friend of mine uses YouTube advertisement to promote his business and he has been doing pretty well for himself. According to him the money he spent in conducting the advert is considerably low compared to others and it gives him the target audience that he has always wanted.
I have people using YouTube advertisement to promote his business and people business too, and he said youtube seems to be better than google advertisement , and the amount spent on his youtube channel is low.

Personally I have not tried it. But I have a friend who uses YouTube for his ads to promote his business, and I think so far he has been able to get good traffic

I have people using YouTube advertisement to promote his business and people business too, and he said youtube seems to be better than google advertisement , and the amount spent on his youtube channel is low.
The YouTube advertisement package is just too good although I still prefer Facebook advertisement to you too but you took out its own uniqueness and specially in so if I were to do some advertisement online I'll probably use Facebook advertisement and YouTube advertisement.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds