Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Google Analytics alternative

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are using WordPress for your site, the Jetpack plugin, which once installed is built right into your dashboard, is an awesome way of tracking traffic too. I have been using it along side of Google Analytics for years.

The only downfall is that while it shows sources of traffic, it doesn't show the search keywords from those who use Google. It just says "unknown".

I didn't realize there were so many alternatives to Google Analytics. I still haven't gotten my head around Google Analytics so I'm not sure how well I'd be able to compare the others like Clicky, Kissmetrics, etc. I believe it's definitely worth looking into though. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Being the first, it is still most reliable to keep track records other alternatives do have shortcomings though with time they will fit in

Woopra and Mixpanel are paid services but people say that it is going to replace google analytics. You can also find mimoto as another service which is free and you can host it yourself. It is lot better service than google analytics. But all of this requires some sort of the learning curve.

You can also make use of the histat which is free of cost upto particular amount of the website hits.

1. Matomo
2. Woopra
3. GoSquared
4. FoxMetrics
5. Mixpanel
6. Heap
7. StatCounter
8. Chartbeat
9. Clicky
10. Leadfeeder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds