Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Google Adword what is it and how to use it?

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Google Adword is advertising solution for advertisers. By using Adword, advertisers can advertise their product, service, or business on various websites where Google ads are displayed. When creating Adword campaign you will have to target your ad according to keywords, location etc. The basis of keyword targeting is your ad will appear only on those websites that use your chosen niche. When you target according to location, your ad will be visible only to the people in that location. When your ads appear on the website using your target keyword and target location, your sales will improve. There are also other metrics to follow, but keywords and location are very important.

Advertisement Placeholder
Google Adword is advertising solution for advertisers. By using Adword, advertisers can advertise their product, service, or business on various websites where Google ads are displayed. When creating Adword campaign you will have to target your ad according to keywords, location etc. The basis of keyword targeting is your ad will appear only on those websites that use your chosen niche. When you target according to location, your ad will be visible only to the people in that location. When your ads appear on the website using your target keyword and target location, your sales will improve. There are also other metrics to follow, but keywords and location are very important.
Thank you so much for giving information regarding Google AdWords as I don't have any idea about it before reading your thread. This information that you have given will definitely be helpful for many people.

You have given us a great information regarding Google AdWords and you have also defined it use in a very appropriate way. This information of your thread will be proven very helpful for many people.

AdWords is one of best paid traffic source on the internet. There are so many reason for that claim. It offers the advertise an opportunity to target the right audience for their offer. Ads on AdWords comes in different style, there is display ads, search bar ads, opt in ads which allow advertisers to run ads to build list. But if care is not taking, it is easy to lose ones shirt if you are just running campaigns with no good conversion.

AdWords is one of best paid traffic source on the internet. There are so many reason for that claim. It offers the advertise an opportunity to target the right audience for their offer. Ads on AdWords comes in different style, there is display ads, search bar ads, opt in ads which allow advertisers to run ads to build list. But if care is not taking, it is easy to lose ones shirt if you are just running campaigns with no good conversion.
Thank you very much for explaining this. Based on what you have said here and what I understand about Adword, I believe adword is an advertising program for advertisers. The ads that are available through adwords are run via adsense for publishers.

Thank you for this article, this is the first I'm hearing of the Google ad word seems like a good way of advertising especially because it is targeted and people within your location will see those ads. Sounds good and productive.

Thank you for this article, this is the first I'm hearing of the Google ad word seems like a good way of advertising especially because it is targeted and people within your location will see those ads. Sounds good and productive.
Advertisers launch ad campaign on adwords and the same ads will run on publishers site approved for adsense ads. Adwords is the best ad network for advertiser where as adsense is the best ad solution for publishers

This is a very great information for most of us that are not familiar.or know about the Google Adword before. I really appreciate you for this information, I will surely make use of this information.

Google Ads are still one of the best platforms that you can use to grow your business.
set up campaigns for people who have already been to your site more than one time. When you do that, that means that audience is already interested in your products or services. So when you target them, they already got to know you. They're much more likely to convert.

This Adword by Google is actually a very good initiative or feature from Google and I feel that it is actually beneficial to businesses and producers who have products and services to advertise.

In using the Google AdWords for your targeted adds, you have to be smart in choosing key words that match your niche or business you're advertising

I have used Google Adword. It is an advertising program for advertisers. If you have a business or products to sell, you can create Adword campaign and run ads on Adsense approved website.

Thank you for the information, I think Google AdWords its for advertise where you can advertising your product and also your business so have more sell.

I have used Google Adword. It is an advertising program for advertisers. If you have a business or products to sell, you can create Adword campaign and run ads on Adsense approved website.
Google AdWords is a pay-per-click online advertising platform that allows advertisers to display their ads on Google's search engine results page. Based on the keywords that want to target, businesses pay to get their advertisements ranked at the top of the search results page.

Google AdWords is a platform that helps producers or online marketer to promote their goods and services to meet wide range of audience. With this platform, you will get traffic to your website

If you are selling something, Adword campaign will really help you because your ads will appear across the network of Google approved websites. However, you must also be aware that a lot of click frauds happen and you incur a huge loss.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds