Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Google Advertising Investment

John_jony

Recognized member
Credits
Google Advertising Investment. Is There A Tool To Measure Google Advertising Investment By Domain? Please help me to give me best reply.

Advertisement Placeholder
To know the efficiency of your advertisements and to get better ROI. Try using conversion tracking or Google Analytics, tools to help you track conversions in your account. You can always fine-tune your ads by providing attractive titles, using pictures, sounds. Give better offers to attract new customers.

It is good and better than alexa one as it calculates real visitors and not fake visitors in most cases alexa counts even generic traffic.

It is impossible to find out how much a certain website is spending on ads including google ads. You can see if it is using ad google ads for monetization, you cannot even see if it is running a google ads, anyone can correct me if I am wrong.

i do not really understand your question, but what i deduce is that you are trying to know how to maximize your earnings, if that is the case i would advise you invest learning from someone that has proven result.

Google Advertising Investment. Is There A Tool To Measure Google Advertising Investment By Domain? Please help me to give me best reply.
A few solutions are mentioned that can assist in monitoring Google advertising cost by domain. The Semrush Advertising Research reports are one of them, and they may be used to analyse competition PPC spend and approach by domain.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds