Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

going to host high-traffic web site in the USA

Mirrowsk

Loyal member
Credits
Hi,

I am going to host a high-traffic web site in the USA and need to find a good web hosting account.
What are your views on cloudarion.com server hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?

Advertisement Placeholder
When I found cloudarion.com ssd vps, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.

As a nice alternative, can recommend hostingsource.com US web hosting solutions.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

I moved to cloudarion.com SSDVPS after reading reviews and having a terrible experience with my previous host.
I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the uptime is unparalleled.
Unbelievable Speed and Great Uptime. I'm happy!

I can recommend ownwebservers.com US web hosting solutions as a good alternative.
If you want to be the best in terms of service, guidance, and price, ownwebservers are the way to go.

Last edited:
I can recommend namechep, which is a US company wuth data centers in the UK as well as the US. Namecheap has been serving its customers world over for over 2 decades.

If you have a website that receives a lot of traffic make sure you have a big diskspace and unlimited bandwith. Don't host a high traffic website on a shared servers.

I understand your need to get traffic from a highly valued internet country. One thing you should also strive to do is to understand and speak their language as well.
Though you can also compare prices from bluehost and hostinger as well.

Unfortunately, my knowledge around website development and establishment is very shallow. I planned on undergoing a mastery cause of the said subject on YouTube. Honestly, I like to have the required knowledge around website development.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds