Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Going Bald

Advertisement Placeholder
This happened to Wayne Rooney of Manchester United at one point in his football career and he had it fix. I know that I'm going to be very ugly with being bald 😂, so I'm going to fix it up ASAP.

I wouldn't accept going bald , I can only imagine how that would make me look. I know it can't be controlled at times but currently there are several ways you can be able to regain lost hair if you are ever in that kind of situation.

This happened to Wayne Rooney of Manchester United at one point in his football career and he had it fix. I know that I'm going to be very ugly with being bald 😂, so I'm going to fix it up ASAP.

Wayne Rooney spent a lot back then to fix his. Some men won't like going bald and recently, a Nigerian comedian fixed his baldness as well. I think having the money to spend on it is a huge factor too.

Wayne Rooney spent a lot back then to fix his. Some men won't like going bald and recently, a Nigerian comedian fixed his baldness as well. I think having the money to spend on it is a huge factor too.
Unless I'm too to worry about my looks, that's only when I wouldn't bother about going bald. Even though I like to have my hair cut every week, but it's a big no going bald.

I notice recently that I'm going bald. I don't like it, but currently I don't much money to fix it. Those around me think I have accept it, but once I get enough money, I will fixed it once and for all.

If you were going bald, would you just accept it or would you get some rogaine?
I would be getting a rogaine immediately. I can't picture myself without my full hair. Although, at an old age, let's say at 80 years, I wouldn't care about it anymore.

As someone who has had their head shaved quite a few times, going bald would not be a big deal to me.
I prefer having a bald head.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds