Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Go anywhere in the world

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
If you could go anywhere in the world. Money was no object, you had no obligations such as kids and the like, where would you go?

Personally, I would love to go to New Zealand. It just looks lovely although, if i had to pick somewhere closer to home, a bunch of islands north of Scotland called "The Shetland Isles" would be next!

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks! NZ is a wonderful place, and a lot of tourists enjoy it. I'd love to go to France or England personally, or maybe Russia.

Hawaii...

Oh my goodness do I love Hawaii.

After I go to college, I'll be moving to Hawaii no matter what, it doesn't matter if I'm living in some dump.

Sam said:
Thanks! NZ is a wonderful place, and a lot of tourists enjoy it. I'd love to go to France or England personally, or maybe Russia.

Haha, surely you are biased in this opinion though. :p You wouldn't want to come England though, believe me on that one!

Alex said:
Hawaii...

Oh my goodness do I love Hawaii.

After I go to college, I'll be moving to Hawaii no matter what, it doesn't matter if I'm living in some dump.

Now that is a dream and a half. I can really feel that you will achieve that one Alex!

You like hot weather??
Man I hate hot weather.
In my native its like 35 to 40degree Celsius as an average!
I think 15 to 25 would be a nice weather.

I haven't really thought about it before but I guess Spain. Decent weather so I hear and I wouldn't mind checking out a few of their Football stadiums like the Santiago Bernabéu and the Nou Camp. I would try and get to a few games if I was there too. :)

I would love to travel India if money was no object, yes, i understand there is a lot of poverty but i know there is also a lot of beautiful places to visit and a lot of history, BUT, we are talking money no object, i would love to own a place in Dubai.

I would love to travel India if money was no object, yes, i understand there is a lot of poverty but i know there is also a lot of beautiful places to visit and a lot of history, BUT, we are talking money no object, i would love to own a place in Dubai.
India is a land of diverse culture and religions so there are many temples, and pilgrimage places to watch out for also there are monuments which have been present in the 7 wonders of the world like Taj Mahal, also there are places of tourist attractions in Mumbai like the Gateway of India, The Taj Hotel, Marine Drive, Nariman Point, the Cricket stadiums to watch out for, and many other places just in mumbai, just have to imagine what will be the case in other states here. Its a very diverse and rich place for humanity and tourist attractions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds