Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Gmail at 10Gb

Advertisement Placeholder
Wasn't it like that always? Or was it 8GB?
My gmail is 63% full as of now! I remember having used up around 95% once and gmail asked me to delete some of the emails. I deleted thousands of emails at that time! :/

I cannot imagine having that many emails it would take up such a space lol, then again I do delete alot of my emails after I've read them if they're not needed. And xpl0iter, be more organised! XD

I am organized lol!
All my unwanted mails are in a folder called Stupid, in case I ever needed them. I rarely delete any emails I get! :p

Haha, 'Let me just check my 'stupid' folder!' I can see your point though, I guess it is just a difference in how we work. What I do is get all my emails from one account and if I need them for future reference or whatever, I send them to my other account. The crao gets deleted from my inbox of my 'public' account as does the good stuff once I have forwared it onwards.

I am organized lol!
All my unwanted mails are in a folder called Stupid, in case I ever needed them. I rarely delete any emails I get! :p
I don't understand this at all, people not delinting e-mails. I delete 90% of all the e-mails I get and I never needed something I deleted. I keep only my e-mails involving accounts, recipes, business partners and "other stuff" in which I place e-mails that don't belong anywhere but I'm sure I may need them at one point...
I'm also very well organized, 1% full Using 204 MB of your 10,249 MB

I never delete my emails. Plus, I'm using hotmail :p
I have about 5k unread emails that will probably stay unread....

I never delete my emails. Plus, I'm using hotmail :p
I have about 5k unread emails that will probably stay unread....

I always delete my emails. I only have around 63 unread emails and I like to keep it that way! Of course I have gone through 3 other gmail accounts that got too spammy.

Wasn't it like that always? Or was it 8GB?
My gmail is 63% full as of now! I remember having used up around 95% once and gmail asked me to delete some of the emails. I deleted thousands of emails at that time! :/

I think it started off at 5GB :D

Lol, I wish I could be that organized :p
I get so much spam and no-reply emails that I just forget to delete them, etc. It would be a huge pain to try and fix my email now :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds