Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Globalsurveygroup.com REVIEW: SCAM OR LEGIT ?

greenie

Captain Junkie
Credits
logo.png

➡ What is globalsurveygroup?

Globalsurveygroup.com is a survey site where you might earn cash by taking surveys. As it stands, the site is only available to residents of the United States...

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I EARN ?

When you complete a deal, it will let you know how much cash you will make. The initial step is to respond to passing inquiries so they can evaluate whether you are important for the segment focused on by the survey... If you meet the requirements, you will be offered the chance to take an interest in the survey... You essentially happen to the following proposition if you don't..The normal survey requires around 10 minutes to complete. Taking surveys can earn you anything from $10 to $50, as per the site..

➡ PAYMENT METHODS

Minimum payout $10

Paypal
Gift Vouchers
Sweepstakes Entries

www.globalsurveygroup.com

Advertisement Placeholder
Even though the above survey platform may not favor me because of my region, I still want to commend you for posting review about it here as it can be of benefits to interested members to earn extra or even full time income as the case may be. Thanks for sharing.

This a very nice site but I have none of the payment methods. But for PayPal is not available in my country. have you make a withdrawal from the site?

Thanks so much fellow for sharing this information with us. Let me confirm if this platform still exist. I will be glad to join you on this and earn some cool cash.
And how much can I make monthly on this platform?

You should put some proof of payment.
It will encourage us more to register on this site.
It is so heart breaking to work with hopes of getting paid but nothing comes through at the end

logo.png

Globalsurveygroup.com is a survey site where you might earn cash by taking surveys. As it stands, the site is only available to residents of the United States...

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I EARN ?

When you complete a deal, it will let you know how much cash you will make. The initial step is to respond to passing inquiries so they can evaluate whether you are important for the segment focused on by the survey... If you meet the requirements, you will be offered the chance to take an interest in the survey... You essentially happen to the following proposition if you don't..The normal survey requires around 10 minutes to complete. Taking surveys can earn you anything from $10 to $50, as per the site..

➡ PAYMENT METHODS

Minimum payout $10

Paypal
Gift Vouchers
Sweepstakes Entries

This is too real to be real. I believe attaching a payment proof or two would have done more to clarify any doubt than just telling us to participate.

logo.png

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I EARN ?

➡ PAYMENT METHODS

Minimum payout $10

Paypal
Gift Vouchers
Sweepstakes Entries

Participating in a survey site in my own opinion is actually a waste of time and efforts, because most survey sites don't value or like Africans to be participating in their various survey,

Participating in a survey site in my own opinion is actually a waste of time and efforts, because most survey sites don't value or like Africans to be participating in their various survey,

you're right, not all countries are qualified and eligible for these polls :) and I'm part of a tier3 country and it's hard with the polls ...

I have tried different sites for survey,but it seems not to be active/available here in my country,I think it is only available in top tier countries.

This is a lovely site, but I don't have any of the payment options. PayPal, on the other hand, is not available in my country. Have you made a deposit on the site?

Hope they're available to all countries and don't have restrictions? The sound of earning the minimum withdrawal amount from just a single survey is very tantalizing and is something I'll love to.
I'm in a few survey sites already and adding this one wouldn't be bad as I've had a Little experience.😁

Hope they're available to all countries and don't have restrictions? The sound of earning the minimum withdrawal amount from just a single survey is very tantalizing and is something I'll love to.
I'm in a few survey sites already and adding this one wouldn't be bad as I've had a Little experience.😁
Global survey groups seems to be a competent research site , their information on how to earn money while surveying, but the only issue I have is the payment proof to know how authentic the site .

I have removed my mind from any survey sites because they don't allow people outside South American continent to participate in it, I once tried to be part of it but it didn't work.

logo.png

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I EARN ?

➡ PAYMENT METHODS

Minimum payout $10

Paypal
Gift Vouchers
Sweepstakes Entries

Only available to US citizens.
I am wondering when I would come across a survey site that offers surveys accessible by African countries.
Thanks for sharing this opportunity though.

I have tried many survey site, they just don't accept participation from my region. They would collect your information and at the end , you will see a message that you are not qualified for the survey.

$10 is actually too high for any survey websites to be setting as the minimum amount to withdraw. This actually makes them to look suspicious as that is how spammers and scammers operate.

I tried a few survey sites before, but the problem is when I enter any survey, they take my answers and final results, they say I am not eligible for this survey, so I am not interested in any survey sites. Thanks for sharing this site.

I tried a few survey sites before, but the problem is when I enter any survey, they take my answers and final results, they say I am not eligible for this survey, so I am not interested in any survey sites. Thanks for sharing this site.
That's what is happening for people that comes from a low tier country, I have also tried some surveys sites but I ended up getting the same results, you can only earn money on surveys site if you are from a top tier countries.

That's what is happening for people that comes from a low tier country, I have also tried some surveys sites but I ended up getting the same results, you can only earn money on surveys site if you are from a top tier countries.
Yes, tier 1 country users are making a good amount from these survey sites, and other countries' users are just wasting their time in the hope they will also make a reasonable amount, but these survey sites always disappoint us, so I already kicked out these types of sites from my earnings site list.

Yes, tier 1 country users are making a good amount from these survey sites, and other countries' users are just wasting their time in the hope they will also make a reasonable amount, but these survey sites always disappoint us, so I already kicked out these types of sites from my earnings site list.
That's exactly the point, if you are not from a top tier countries just forget survey because it will not work for you, even if you find a survey site that pays the low tier countries they are going to pay you peanuts which is not worth the time you spent.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds