Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Give money to the people pay display advertisement banner can monitise a website or blog

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
This method will be very important for the monetization of the website if we pay people some money for visiting the website. We will ask people to see our ad. We will pay you. They will then urge their friends and colleagues to come to the website.That is why our traffic will increase which will lead to mountaineering. What do you think about it?

Advertisement Placeholder
That's right. In fact, I'm willing to earn by visiting websites for the sake of money. I mean, it's pretty much the ptc sites are for. Also, giving monetary gift is attracting, considering that visiting a site is an easy task.

Telling people to come to your website and click on your ads is a big offence on any monitization PLATFORMs. If they find out that you are paying people to click on your ads to increase your revenue, your account will be banned and all the money you have made on the account won't be given to you at all

I don't think that is possible. First problem is the expense in paying your "dummy visitors" to click on the ads. The amount you pay them cannot be covered by the earnings from the monetization. For sure you will lose money on that. Next problem is the rampant clicking of the ads that Adsense will penalize your site and may even remove you from the monetization program. In fairness to you, that is a nice question because some people think that it is good to click on the ads just for the points.

I don't subscribe to the method of paying people to visit our website as this will not make them to stay on the website because their main motivation for visiting the website would be because of the money they are receiving and not their benefit they are benefiting from the website.

This method will be very important for the monetization of the website if we pay people some money for visiting the website. We will ask people to see our ad. We will pay you. They will then urge their friends and colleagues to come to the website.That is why our traffic will increase which will lead to mountaineering. What do you think about it?
Wow! that is a very good business opportunity and idea, if it is done that way a lot of people will definitely visit the site and view ad.

This is advertising a website offline. I can say it will be effective to some extent but to as going through an online way. This is because only few people will want to visit the so called site after seeing it on the poster rather than seeing it online where the can click the link immediately.

this is actually more like creating an ad network on your own, you give people your ads to see them and you pay them for that, i don't think it's any easy as you have to bring sponsors first

You can open your blog or website for advertising and sell ad space on your website and make money. You can try buysellads and adclerks for this purpose.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds