Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

GFX Street reached 1500 posts ~ New Theme

Website
otaku-paradise.net
Credits

GFX Street Update
C O M M U N I T Y . U P D A T E

BeRbPcZ.png

We've achieve 1500 posts! I'm incredibly excited with how the community is coming along and it just goes to show that something like this was needed within the forum world.

I'm also incredibly excited to release our latest theme. I've been working incredibly hard with Cory to make sure that this is released on time. This theme was last featured on Atrium almost 10 years ago and it's been a great pleasure to bring this theme back to life. Many thanks to SarahKik for lending a helping hand when she designed the theme nearly a decade ago, and also for helping me with the graphics. There are still some minor things within the theme that need fixing, and there are a few other things that need to be added, but for the most part, it is complete. It's a much darker theme than the ones we currently have, but I feel it gives some artistic vibes and promotes a graphic related community. If you encounter any bugs or issues, feel free to post them in the Community Feedback section.

Theme Credits:
Design: SarahKik
Coding: prophet / Cory
Graphics: SarahKik / prophet (mostly Sarah :p)

Last but not least, I'm incredibly excited to welcome Gigi ᥫ᭡ / guyyanthony to the administration team. He's been a wonderful person to work with and a lovely person to be around. He's extremely talented and I'm excited for what the future holds when we're working together at an administration capacity. We may open up Staff Applications in the future when we continue to grow, but for the time being, I think that our Staff Team is looking pretty incredible.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds