Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting paid to test items before release

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever been paid to test items? Like new tech or maybe some beauty product. I have tested one thing, and it was a new pack of gum from like 10 years ago. It was actually with a survey site, they offered me a pack of gum to try out, before release and I had to give my thoughts on it in a survey. I think it paid $50, so it was the biggest one I did. But never found a survey like that again. Anyway, do you get paid to test items out?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never come across this kind of gig before, but i am sure it would be awesome to get paid to try out various items. As long as i do not have to pay to try the items and as if the pay is also good, i would definitely give. It a try.

I have never come across this kind of gig before, but i am sure it would be awesome to get paid to try out various items. As long as i do not have to pay to try the items and as if the pay is also good, i would definitely give. It a try.
I know there are YouTubers and other influencers who get products for free to test out, usually before its release. But for me, I want to get paid to do it, not just get a product for free.

I have never tried any jobs where I was paid real cash to test the products. However, I have frequently received free products to test them. I have tested different home based products and even food products.

There are several ways to get paid to test items before release. Here are some options
  1. Pinecone Research
  2. Toluna
  3. Valued Opinions
  4. JJ Friends and Neighbors These are just a few options to get you started.

I have never tried any jobs where I was paid real cash to test the products. However, I have frequently received free products to test them. I have tested different home based products and even food products.

There are many different kinds of product testing websites out there. They send products so that you could test them. You get paid after you test the products. One such kind of website is Influenster.

I have heard of product testing websites but I have never tried them out. I am not sure if these websites are available to use for the people outside the US or selected European countries.

Not items but software. We test items/requirements for a system and report bugs to the developers, they fix it, we test again. If it passed, we release the software. It would take days or hours, depending on timeframes. I'd love to test items or products and get free products in exchange though, that could be fun. If the items are what I like, anyway.

Not items but software. We test items/requirements for a system and report bugs to the developers, they fix it, we test again. If it passed, we release the software. It would take days or hours, depending on timeframes. I'd love to test items or products and get free products in exchange though, that could be fun. If the items are what I like, anyway.

Are you a professional tester? I think that there are many testers out there who tend to make good sum of money by testing software. However, I have also heard that you need to be professional and be able to to catch and detect bugs using technical knowledge about apps.

Have you ever been paid to test items? Like new tech or maybe some beauty product. I have tested one thing, and it was a new pack of gum from like 10 years ago. It was actually with a survey site, they offered me a pack of gum to try out, before release and I had to give my thoughts on it in a survey. I think it paid $50, so it was the biggest one I did. But never found a survey like that again. Anyway, do you get paid to test items out?

Personally I've never worked as someone who test any kind of products before they are been released for public sale but I think that it is something that is going to be enjoyable to do especially when the products to be tested as something that someone can enjoy.

Depends on products to be tested but we really have to be careful in engaging with this. Especially for products that we need to try on our skin or intake

Personally I've never worked as someone who test any kind of products before they are been released for public sale but I think that it is something that is going to be enjoyable to do especially when the products to be tested as something that someone can enjoy.

There are many companies that offer such kind of strange jobs. I have heard about "Mattress testers"! They basically get paid to sleep and test mattresses! Apart from that, there are many pet food manufacturing companies that pay people to taste and test pet foods!

There are many companies that offer such kind of strange jobs. I have heard about "Mattress testers"! They basically get paid to sleep and test mattresses! Apart from that, there are many pet food manufacturing companies that pay people to taste and test pet foods!

I would never agree to test any new pet food with my dog because I'm not sure if it is completely safe for the consumption of my dog at that moment. If anything go wrong badly, I'm going to lose my precious dog. This is a complete no for me.

My wife did product testing 10 years ago. It was mostly clothing, shoes, and accessories. What she had to do was wear or use the items for a week and fill our a report and send them back. She was getting anywhere from $10 to $80 for each item.

As much as I do know that this is something that you can sign up for, I have not signed up for any kind of testing and getting paid for it.

I am always dubious about anything like this unless I can find solid reviews regarding the place that is offering the service so I do not feel like I am wasting my time.

My mum signed up for a testing service once but she did not receive money, any products she received to test she could then keep as long as she agreed not to sell them or give them away.

I would never agree to test any new pet food with my dog because I'm not sure if it is completely safe for the consumption of my dog at that moment. If anything go wrong badly, I'm going to lose my precious dog. This is a complete no for me.
Exactly, that is too risky, even if you get paid decently for it, it makes no sense to put your pet's health or life at stake for a few dollars, no matter how safe the product honestly seems.

Well! You would be surprised to read that pet food testing is not done on animals! Rather these companies sometimes hire humans so that they could test the pet food! They do this so that they could test the taste of the food products and whether or not animals would like it or not.

Well! You would be surprised to read that pet food testing is not done on animals! Rather these companies sometimes hire humans so that they could test the pet food! They do this so that they could test the taste of the food products and whether or not animals would like it or not.

Something that I'm not willing to give to my dog is still not going to be good enough for me to consume it at all which is why I am going to completely stay away from this kind of projects for any reason whatsoever.

Something that I'm not willing to give to my dog is still not going to be good enough for me to consume it at all which is why I am going to completely stay away from this kind of projects for any reason whatsoever.

Well, I do not think that any animal would get harmed as they use human subjects to get the products tested. Having said that, they create pet food using edible ingredients. I do not think that pet food testing would cause any harm, as the company uses edible ingredients to create pet food.

If the items or food which I'm meant to taste as medically examined to be safe and healthy for consumption, I wouldn't mind participating in such a program of paid to taste items. Many people will be interested in the program they wouldn't have the financial power to pay all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds