Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting ignored by a staff/worker?

Credits
Have you ever been in any business set up and when you were trying to talk to a staff or worker who's to attend to you but you fully ignored or the worker will tell you to find another person to talk to, how does that make you feel? What would you do in this situation?

I went to a someone's bar business last weekend and I was trying get a staff to serve me, but she walked right out on me. I could have reported her to the manager but I felt it's not necessary because that won't be her first time of doing it. I just got up and left.

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever been in any business set up and when you were trying to talk to a staff or worker who's to attend to you but you fully ignored or the worker will tell you to find another person to talk to, how does that make you feel? What would you do in this situation?

I went to a someone's bar business last weekend and I was trying get a staff to serve me, but she walked right out on me. I could have reported her to the manager but I felt it's not necessary because that won't be her first time of doing it. I just got up and left.

I think that being ignored by a staff is a serious thing, especially if the concerned person is relevant. This is why it may be a good idea to confront the staff member in the first place and then ask him or her why they are avoiding you in the first place. You may need to speak to the manager in many cases.

If they are the only business around for me to buy whatever I needed, I would be forced to speak with the management about their staff behaviour. If they are not the only business around where I can buy whatever I needed, I will walk out and buy from another business which their staff will recognise me.

I think that being ignored by a staff is a serious thing, especially if the concerned person is relevant. This is why it may be a good idea to confront the staff member in the first place and then ask him or her why they are avoiding you in the first place. You may need to speak to the manager in many cases.

Seriously, any of my staff who ignores my customers will most likely not be on the job for a long time. The staff doesn't have any good intentions towards my business because whenever they ignore customers that took their time to come and purchase from me, they don't want my business to sell. How do they expect me to make money, profits and still pay them?

Well, this has never happened to me. I have never been ignored by staff or co-workers. I have always been on friendly terms with my co-workers or staff, and I have never given them any reasons to just ignore them. If you are not in friendly terms, people might frequently ignore you.

You should have found a way to speak to her about her poor attitude at work and see how she is going to respond to that. I don't like when people begin to joke about the place where they are earning their wages or salaries. It makes zero sense to me.

You should have found a way to speak to her about her poor attitude at work and see how she is going to respond to that. I don't like when people begin to joke about the place where they are earning their wages or salaries. It makes zero sense to me.

Well, that's not my business or task to talk to an employee in another person's business about their poor attitude at work. When a business owner doesn't take care of his own business, it's not me the customer that's going to do it for me. I have my own business to look after and not another person's own.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds