Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting Approved on Adsense: My Experience

I will say those who have good write up or content are the people who are really enjoying and benefiting,though I haven't been rejected or accepted by Google adsence

Advertisement Placeholder
Google AdSense is a program run by Google through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google

As you rightly said, it is a very huge step having AdSense on your blog if you want to monetize it. A lot of people just jump around and do not want to do the basics because they are just after the money and not for premium experience. When starting out on blog, you should make sure you make the ui and ux of your site very well optimized, you should make the site responsive to all viewing platforms and post regularly and go for quality posts which is in fact the most important thing.

It always hard for new people so always remember your website follow all rules stated their and make sure you have decent content. I would say have at least 10 articles is enough to getting approved.

When I tried AdSense in 2012, they did not have the criteria to manually approve websites, they approved the account and once the account was approved, you could add as many websites as you could. Then they changed the rules and started manually approving the website. These days they have made it tough to get approved woith so many unwritten rules.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds