Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Get paid to write top 10 lists

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
If you are fond of writing then there are some sites which pay to write top 10 lists.
Listverse is one from these sites.

What is Listverse?

Listverse is a site which pays to its members to write top 10 lists . These lists are not simple ,each list must have minimum 1500 words...

No need to be an expert to apply for this job, you must have good English equal to a native speaker. You just need to have English equal to that of a native speaker and must have knowledge of different things which you love and a sense of humor.

How much can I earn?

You ll earn 100$ for every approved list.

Withdraw method:

If hour list ll approve then you ll get paid only through PayPal.

Sample :

Check some examples of list article here

💥 https://listverse.com/2019/01/15/top-10-ways-people-got-paid-to-do-nothing/

💥
https://listverse.com/2020/11/09/10-times-when-reality-tv-went-too-far/

How to join?

You can get details here
https://listverse.com/write-get-paid/

Note: I am not member of this site . I found it legit so I shared it here. You can check more details after visiting this site. And if you have more questions,you can ask from Support of that site.
This site is totally free ,so if you think you have skills to write on this site then you can try it free. And after that you can share your experience with all of us,here .

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
This is actually very interesting and I must confess I am intrigued by a site that pays as much as $100 for an approved article. Will surely get more information on this.

Yeah, $100 for a confirmed article sounds quite appealing. I will certainly be checking this out, as I'm sure I could come up with a top 10 list about something. Even if I have to do some research, $100 would be worth it. Especially if I can upload multiple top 10 lists.

If you are fond of writing then there are some sites which pay to write top 10 lists.

What is Listverse?

Listverse is a site which pays to its members to write top 10 lists . These lists are not simple ,each list must have minimum 1500 words...

No need to be an expert to apply for this job, you must have good English equal to a native speaker. You just need to have English equal to that of a native speaker and must have knowledge of different things which you love and a sense of humor.

How much can I earn?

Withdraw method:

Sample :

💥

Note: I am not member of this site . I found it legit so I shared it here. You can check more details after visiting this site. And if you have more questions,you can ask from Support of that site.
This site is totally free ,so if you think you have skills to write on this site then you can try it free. And after that you can share your experience with all of us,here .
Thanks for sharing this writing site here. I have checked on their site before, I wasn't clear with how they function. The site wasn't friendly to me, that's why I left the site. I don't know if I will start any writing career there.

Thanks for sharing this writing site here. I have checked on their site before, I wasn't clear with how they function. The site wasn't friendly to me, that's why I left the site. I don't know if I will start any writing career there.
But if you have good knowledge and you can write top 10 lists related to any topic then you can earn free. Why not you give it a try?
Click the link how to join and check more details.

This site is quite a good site to invest in as it will help to improve someone's earning ,however the payment method is quite a challenge. I wish PayPal will lift the ban on some countries

This site you publish is very interesting, 1500 words, it seems like a lot but it is not, when you start to write everything comes out naturally, and for $ 100, you can try. Although I am not an English professional, I can still get some help. Thanks for sharing

Please be aware that this is no easy task as I am sure they require very SEO friendly articles. I would love to join this but I know that for 100$ per post it will take a lot of polish of an article that I do not have time for now :(
But it is a great site, and I will take the offer if I am running into financial problems.

What is Listverse?

How much can I earn?

Withdraw method:

Sample :

💥

How to join?

You can get details here

check the examples of the lists and it does not look so complicated ... sure, it is a bit demanding that of 1500 words or more, but it is something achievable .. is there any proof of payment that we can see? I would like to join this site

100$ per article is such a good one. I will share the sites with people that might be interested. I hope they'll make it easy for the writers too. Anyone paying 100$ for an article might require too much from the writers... I hope that isn't so though.

The site looks very nice and l will also research more on the site to see whether l will make something from. But it seems very challenging to come to the top 10 listed approved articles even though it is possible.

Listverse is a scam site. Please check up reviews about the same! They used to pay earlier but not anymore. There have been instances where articles have been approved and published but the author has not been paid. And the site does not respond. Please just take some time out to read reviews on such sites before working hard on writing articles for them!

This is definitely a legit site. I have heard of this site. However, this site is not for me. I don't think I have that kind of patience to write 1500 words for one single article. I don't also have the skills to write a full-length article. The pay rate is really good, however, I do not have the required skills to write. I hope other members benefit.

This sounds really cool. I like the positive reviews from some members here. I will take the time to check it out. however, writing that much number of words is definitely a serious task. I also hope my country is eligible too.

What is Listverse?

How much can I earn?

Withdraw method:

Sample :

💥

How to join?

You can get details here

No doubt this is legit site and you can earn at this platform. But dear i applied at this site after creating list. When i submitted my list they said i couldnt apply because pakistanies are noy allowed to put their lists at this site.and they mentioned few native country names who can write and submit lists.

No doubt this is legit site and you can earn at this platform. But dear i applied at this site after creating list. When i submitted my list they said i couldnt apply because pakistanies are noy allowed to put their lists at this site.and they mentioned few native country names who can write and submit lists.
I think that's racism. They could have rejected you for your content quality or duplicate issue, but rejecting you just because you are from a certain country is really bad. Perhaps they are only allowing English Speaking countries to write on their site.

This is a great site for someone who knows a lot in general. 1500 words may only seem a lot but it's actually not much for an article. I don't mind writing 1500 words for a $100. My only concern is the 10 lists that I'm going to write about. It's a lot for me. Maybe if it's only around 5 or something, that, I could do.

Listverse sounds like a very cool opportunity for one to earn some cool income from, This is like an article writing page that focuses on 10 list format, I can do this, let me head over there and see if I can earn some other money from this

Thanks for sharing this information. My only challenge is their payment methods. Not all country are allow to receive payment through PayPal, for example my country. In other words their job offer is limited to certain nation of the world.

100 dollars for just making a top 10 list? It looks easy but i know it's complicated to do. I think they're using the list for professional purposes. Like perhaps selling it to Famous websites such as. BuzzFeed? Or something like that. And for that reason i wouldn't dare to try this 😆

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds